Prokura is quickly rising as one of the leading consultancy in procurement and supply chain, where their ambitious strategy has delivered an annual growth rate of more than 50%. They thrive to offer innovative and value-adding solutions to their clients. Do you have what it takes to make Prokura every clients first choice? Apply today!
On behalf of Prokura, Academic Work is now searching for two consultants with passion for supply chain management and procurement. You will be part of an ambitious team, which is dedicated to creating measurable results for their clients - constantly striving for excellence.
You will join a dynamic organization with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Optimization and problem-solving solutions will be the core of your work. In Prokura, you will be part of a culture where a healthy and social environment is essential, and where you will take place between competent and ambitious colleagues.
You are expected to be proactive and motivated to be part of a unique and educational experience.
Some words from a current Consultant at Prokura:
My time at Prokura has so far been exciting, busy and a great learning-journey. When I started at Prokura I was given a lot of responsibility, already on the first day of my job. I have done a lot of exciting projects since, which have been a steep learning curve for me. I have gotten a lot of hands-on experience with the consulting tool-box, which is crucial in our everyday work. Prokuras methodology and tools have been proven to be really strong, hence I am really glad to be working with those.
What can Prokura offer you?
- A competitive compensation pack
- A high learning curve
- A chance to work with the best within procurement and supply chain
- A great social atmosphere with a focus on making both individuals and team succeed
- Manage own work streams from A to Z using Prokura's tools and processes
- Analyze relevant data and communicate recommendation to clients
- Coaching junior members of Prokura in projects
Vi söker dig som
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience with Strategic Procurement or Strategic Supply Chain management (one year could be from a student position)
- Minimum one-year experience as a consultant
- Relevant masters degree within Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Engineering, Finance or something similar
- High proficiency within MS office; special focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English skills - both written and spoken
- Has a Danish or Swedish residence
Experience with Alteryx or Tableau is an advantage.
As a person, you must:
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have great people skills
- Be structured
- Be highly motivated to create results and deliver good service
- Be solution-oriented
- Be proactive
It is essential that you are passionate about supply chain management and that you have a strong desire to constantly become better, in order to help clients create exceptional results and improve the firms recommendations.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Store Kongensgade 59A, 1264 Copenhagen
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Prokura that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Prokura is a young consultancy company founded in 2008, specializing in purchasing and supply chain. They employ some of the best consultants and experts in these areas, where their consultants are specialists. Prokura understands precisely how to optimize purchasing and supply chain operations and overcome any related problems, and their sharp focus helps it in offering the most innovative and value-adding solutions to its clients. Read more here: https://prokura.dk /