NORDIC SALES MANAGER – Construction & Kitchen for an Expanding Sales Organisation!
At this point Samsung is expanding their Home Appliances sales team in the Nordics. The company is looking for an experienced Sales Manager with passion and drive that want to be a part of a strong and exciting growth plan ahead!
The Nordic Sales manager will be based at the Nordic HQ in Kista and be reporting to the Nordic Sales Director, focusing on the built-in segment within Kitchen Retail channel and sales to large and medium-sized construction companies.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Being Samsung representative and responsible towards some of the key customers in the whole sales process; from initial contract to final service.
- Build a long term relationship with the assigned accounts and their organizations within top management, product management, sales, marketing and purchasing
- Developing the mid to long term business objectives for key account.
- Update and establish 3 month sales forecast on a weekly basis.
- Develop pricing and sales program for the Key Account and updating and managing accurate pricing and price lists
- Fulfilling and over achieving sales budget in both sell-in and sell-out and optimizing channel stock.
- Yearly contract negotiation from draft to final signature of the commercial and general terms.
- Developing the customer relationship on all levels in the organization and enhancing synergies between all products.
- Monitoring and maintaining healthy levels of trade spend and pricing and enhancing overall customer profitability.
- Monitoring and communicating credit status and financial information of the key account together with the responsible credit controller.
- Together with the Nordic Marketing department you will be responsible for create event, campaigns, trainings, sales competitions, shop displays in line with the assigned marketing budgets for your Key Accounts.
We are looking for a person with the following experience:
- At least 3-5 years experience in sales with experience working with Kitchen Retail and/or construction channel (supplier and/or retailer).
- Proven track record in ability to generate business
- Good network in the channels as well as the key customers on the market.
- Academic background or other higher education is an advantage.
Skills & Attributes we are looking for:
- Structured and good administrator
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of and interest in technical products
- High level of energy
- Be a doer & flexible
- Strong social skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
In the role, it is important that you have a strong analytical mindset whilst being able to read people, understand their motivation and present the products in a way that appeals to all stakeholders both internally and externally. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast-moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
About Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$269.billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com
How to apply:
In this recruitment process, Samsung is working with Academic Search. For more question, please contact Senior recruitment consultant, Jeanette Ammilon, 0701-65 3103, Jeanette.firstname.lastname@example.org
You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Jeanette Ammilon - email@example.com