B&R Industrial Automation is looking for a service-minded, technically skilled and engaged colleague to our Sales Support Team at the Swedish head quarter at Hyllie, Malmö. We are growing and have many new positions to fill. Keep your eyes open and share the news!
One of our colleagues at the Sales Support has taken the opportunity to work as Sales Engineer on the field in our Sales Team. We are now looking for a new colleague to help us to take care of our customers and support our Sales colleagues on the field.
The role is based in our Swedish headquarter in Malmö, Hyllie. At the office, you will also find functions as Application team, Support team, HR, Finance and Sales Team. You will be part of our successful Sales Team in Sweden. Being a Sales Support at B&R Industrial Automation includes tasks as:
- Support our Swedish Sales force with sales related tasks
- Daily communication with customers
- Proposals of technical solutions
- Active outgoing customer calls
- Create offers
- Update price lists
- Sales of spare parts to end users
If you have the ambition to work with sales out on the field in a couple of years, this is great opportunity for you.
Who are you?
To enjoy the role, you need to:
- Get energy from giving high-quality support to customers and colleagues.
- Be technically skilled and have an interest in automation.
- Have a positive mindset and act with solution-oriented approach
- Prefer working in a structured and well-organised way and with an eye for details.
- Be a good and trustworthy communicator both via phone and in written.
- Have hands-on mindset and understand the importance of customer focus.
- Have the capacity to take decisions, being creative and intuitive.
- Be fluent in English and Swedish, German is a plus.
- Be a great teamplayer
- Like to contribute to B&R's expansion and success.
B&R and our offer
B&R Industrial Automation, a Member of The ABB Group, offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We are a trendsetting leader in automation and one of the most successful companies in automation technology, mechanical engineering and IIoT. We always strive to establish a Key Technology Partnership with our customers. Watch video from B&R Nordic Innovations Day 2019.
Working at B&R is like being in the heart of Technology. Here you get to work on cool and creative tech projects together with passionate colleagues. Our smart high-level technology and technology products brings a high level of efficiency to our various customers innovations. If you want to join building a company rather than just work for one, and if you take pride in your work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home with us at B&R Industrial Automation.
For further information, contact Kalle Hansson, Sales and Marketing Manager Sweden on phone +46 (0) 70 1904986. Last day for applications: 2019-06-09. Interviews will be ongoing, do not wait to submit your application.