On behalf of my client, KaVo I am currently looking for a driven, self- going Sales Representative for region Småland, Östergötland, Gotland. Exerience from the industry is a must have.
KaVo is an international market and technology leader in the dental industry and is part of DANAHER Group, a successful American company. As a driving force in the industry KaVo develops, manufactures and sells trend-setting and high quality instruments and equipment for dentists, dental labs and universities. Through our innovative technologies and committed employees, our company has become a successful global player with a leading market position.
- Represent the company in the designed territory of Småland, Östergötland and Gotland
- Responsible for Opportunity Management and develop, progress and close leads through acting upon selling and marketing activities
- Proactively work with purchaser and central contact at customer and maximize usage of existing tenders and frame agreements
- Drive increased effectiveness and efficiency through value selling and Voice of Customer initiatives
- Build, maintain and develop relationships through customer calls/visits, regular participation in events and fairs and other networking initiatives
- Support customer with product knowledge, specification and training
- Minimum five to ten years in a business-to-business selling environment, in the healthcare technology or diagnostic industry. Prior dental sales experience is strongly preferred
- Experience from working as Field Sales Representative with an established network in the territory
- Technical knowledge/interest
- Driving improved sales efficiency through the rigorous use of sales management tools
- Excellent negotiation, communication and networking skills
- Business acumen and strong results-orientation
- High customer and service orientation as well as strong relationship building
- Live and work in the designed territory
- Fluency in Swedish is a must as well as English, oral and written
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Your application will be held by Marie Widart.