With a global expansion the last 15 years, there is an increased focus and demand on the Nordic market. Therefore, AirPlus is currently looking for a driven and entrepreneurial Sales Manager responsible for the Nordics!
AirPlus International, part of Lufthansa Group, is a global leader of innovative payment and data solutions. About 1,300 employees service more than 51,000 customers worldwide. AirPlus has an over 25 years proven track record as a competent and reliable partner that supports corporations to manage their business travel expenses. Their continuous success is founded on the knowledge, professionalism and outstanding engagement of the employees.
We seek a high energy professional who takes accountability and who is eager to start and develop an effective relationship with customers. You have a proven track- record of success in new business, you are not afraid of developing new business and taking accountability for generating your own leads. This through cold acquisition but also partnership, networking events, social media, .. You are professional and can talk to different levels, having excellent listening skills with the ability to provide tailor made and total solutions to your customer working with high end products.
With your strong communication and presentation skills, you enjoy working in a highly results driven environment. In this role, you collaborate closely with (product) marketing and other sales related teams. You report to the Commercial Director, The Netherlands and Nordics. The roles entails approximately 50% travel, mainly domestically but also internationally.
- Identify and maximize new business opportunities within the Nordic market and establish new business with prospective clients by achieving the targets and increase revenue
- Participate in the development of an effective market exploitation strategy for the Nordic countries and identify and develop new and creative channels for revenue generation and obtaining new business
- Develop a sound understanding of the customer and the key players within the customer organization
- Manage the relationship with Travel Management companies and other suppliers, partners who provide Business Travels services to common Corporate customers, to develop and maintain the necessary cooperation needed and generate leads
- Work closely together with international colleagues to implement international prospective customer and collaborating with the Product Management and Customer Service teams, keeping them informed on the pertinent facts and needs of various customer
- Conduct sales presentations, client webinars, demos and training on the product platform during the sales process; educate agency partners on AirPlus products and solutions; and represent the Company at industry events
- Be responsible for solving ad-hoc and ongoing commercial issues
- You have a degree in business or a related field ( economics, marketing or travel related )
- At least 5 years' of relevant experience from a similar role with a proven track record in new business and consultative sales in; technology business industry, payment service provider, telecom, travel etc.
- You are thrilled when closing deals and this is what thrives you
- You can think out of the box and are a self- starter with the ability to generate your own leads
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the corporate card and/ or business travel industry is a real advantage
- Experience and market knowledge of the Nordic market
- Persuasive and influential by nature, a highly effective negotiator able to 'think on their feet' and demonstrate diplomacy and tact
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to successfully interact with employees and internal/external partners to solve problems and achieve goals
- Experience with working from a home office environment
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work and handle pressure
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook and using of Sales Force and CRM software tool
- Fluent in English and Swedish (verbal & written), Norwegian and/Finnish is an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, engaged and self- going professional. You will receive a competitive salary based package with bonuses, whilst providing you with a strong training and support needed in a company where the employees are at the core. Are you interested in this exciting opportunity?
Please submit your CV via our website now or call on +46 70 334 03 91. Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.