On behalf of JLG, Michael Page is currently looking for their new General Manager Sweden & Regional Sales Director Northern Europe ( Scandinavia, Germany, UK) reporting into the Senior Sales Director.
JLG Industries, Inc. an Oshkosh Corporation Company (NYSE:OSK) has been earning customer confidence and trust through innovation since 1969. their customers are their greatest priority, and they remain steadfast in their commitment to understanding their challenges.
As the world's leading designer and manufacturer of access equipment, JLG products and personnel can be found all over the world, going above and beyond to support customers. Delivering the powerful, versatile equipment that is needed, along with unsurpassed training and service, because they have a responsibility to be more than a manufacturing company. JLG is a partner in their customers' success, reaching out worldwide to enable performance, boost productivity, ensure uptime and support forward progress. On top of it JLG has long been a pioneer in producing environmentally friendly lift and access equipment. They constantly seek out ways to be more sustainable.
In this role you'll be providing leadership to the Swedish Sales and Service Operations (SSO) and the Northern European Sales region to increase JLG's market share in the access industry and to meet the company's profit goals. You will be responsible for the yearly sales plan, budget and forecast. In this role you make solid connections amongst region, sharing best practices and operating as the link between the rest of the organization and the SSO. You are part of the management team, directly supervising field sales and the regional sales directors.
You will develop a strong and prosperous distribution and dealer network working with existing distributors and dealers. To assist distribution, dealers and regional managers in developing, implementing and supporting a marketing plan that leads to market share success.
To develop effective communication and a positive working relationship with all distributors and dealers to achieve short- and long-term goals. The role entails travel.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Planning, directing and controlling activities of the Country Sales and Service Operation (SSO) to accomplish financial and market share objectives in support of the JLG Strategic Plan.
- Planning and performance of Sales & Sales Support, Customer Service (Service & Training) this in collaboration with the service manager, Human Resources and SSO (Local level) finance and accounting.
- Providing day-to-day operational direction for all SSO functions (for Customer Service in conjunction with Service Manager ) & Implement and communicate corporate policy.
- Developing and implementing short and long-range objectives and planning consistent with JLG Strategic Plan. E.g. Annual Business Plan, Marketing, People Development
- Developing and managing distribution of products and services through direct or in-direct means. Create distribution and dealer excellence programs, illustrating best industry practices and performance benchmark goals.
- Co-ordinating all activities to build customer loyalty.
- Establish direct customer relationships to further markets for Access Sales in Northern Europe
- Develop and execute with the local teams the sales strategies to target new accounts
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or related field, or equivalent with experience
- 10 or more years related experience with proven track record
- Experience or knowledge from the access industry, capital equipment, .. (plus)
- Charismatic leader, entrepreneur with great influencing skills
- Dynamic and creative
- Ability to sell on value and customizing the whole chain
- Fluent in Swedish and English (verbal and written)
This is a great opportunity for a professional who wants to work in a dynamic market and a company with a strong mission embracing sustainability towards environment and customers. It is an exciting time to join, entering with new range of products in highly profitable markets.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Apply today! Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart