Comintelli is a publicly listed company that is located in Kista outside of Stockholm. We have customers in more than 10 countries and are expanding rapidly in Northern Europe and North America. To support this expansion, we are now looking to hire a passionate and energetic “Sales & Customer Onboarding Consultant” who would like to work in a collaborative, fun and experienced team. Your job is to manage the Intelligence2day® onboarding process for our newest customers as well as coordinate services for our existing customers.
About the role
This is an important role at Comintelli as you introduce and empower our customers to create their own insight systems and set them up for success. As a Sales & Customer Onboarding Consultant at Comintelli, you will introduce our solutions within Competitive and Market Intelligence. You will engage in the entire sales and onboarding process, from identifying potential customers, closing the deal to onboarding the new customer. You will be ensuring that customers have Intelligence2day® fully configured, the customer has completed all of their deliverables and is fully trained to start discovering market insights.
Your energy and enthusiasm will change the way that our customers work with us. The ideal candidate is a customer-centric out of the box thinker who loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful and tenacious. Are you up for the challenge?
The role includes varied work, such as:
- Qualifying incoming leads from the web, e-mail and events.
- Prospecting lists of wanted customers in order to develop sales opportunities.
- Make first contact, introducing Intelligence2day® and doing demos.
- Sales negotiations, proposals and customer meetings.
- Sales and marketing support.
- Sales administration via our CRM system.
- Market analysis and market intelligence.
- Attend trade shows and events, including webinars.
- Manage the customer transition from Sales to Customer and to improve the overall process.
- Responsible for the on-boarding process for customers from when the purchase was made until when the customer successfully launches Intelligence2day®.
- Establish a strong relationship with your customers and get them excited about starting their journey with Intelligence2day®.
- Ensuring that the customer has a clear understanding of the Intelligence2day® platform, to guide the customer on the right training path and ensure that they have been trained.
We think you have the following background:
- A secondary education and preferably a relevant post-secondary education as well.
- Some sort of sales experience, not necessarily within software, the important thing is that you love sales and to do business.
- Fantastic interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment.
- A good understanding of Competitive and Market Intelligence.
- Experience from working with SaaS and/or customer onboarding is a merit.
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts.
- Basic knowledge of graphics design and page layout is a nice to have merit.
- May be required to travel.
- You communicate fluently in English and Swedish. Other languages could be meritorious.
- A good base salary as well as commission and healthcare subsidy.
- An exciting, growing and international market.
- Good career opportunities.
- An energetic, fun and collaborative atmosphere.
- Located in a modern office in Kista Science Tower, the “Silicon Valley” of Sweden.
Comintelli (www.comintelli.com) is a market leading software provider within one of the fastest growing segments in the software industry. Our cloud-based platform, Intelligence2day® (www.intelligence2day.com), focuses on solutions for Competitive and Market Intelligence, helping our customers discover and track market insights.
If you are interested, please send in your application sooner rather than later by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by 17 June, 2019.
Keywords: försäljning, sälj, säljare, försäljare, account manager, AM, KAM, kundansvarig