At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.Job description:
The European Sales Administration Centre, a department within Tetra Pak Technical Service, handles spare part order administration for all Tetra Pak customers in Europe. The department, based in Lund service ~3900 customer sites in Europe, Turkey & Maghreb in thirteen different languages. This department includes the Sales Administration Officers who direct handle our customer satisfaction. We are now looking for a talented English speaking Sales Administrator Officer to join our UK & Ireland team.
As our Sales Administration Officer you’ll play a vital role in our dynamic team’s success to handle all the administrative tasks for the spare part orders, from initial contact with the customer, to co-ordination and follow-up of transportation to the customer’s destination. You’ll report to Sales Administration Manager of the European Sales Administration Centre in Lund.
This position is temporary until August 31st, 2021. You will be located in Lund, but you will work in a global arena.
What you will do
- Act as our main contact for customers & market companies for parts orders and inquiries.
- Respond to incoming orders and aid queries per phone and e-mail.
- Execute order administration tasks in SAP’s ECC and CRM and other internal tools & systems.
- Follow-up on orders, service level agreements and other key measurements.
- Assure that transport to each customer is done in the right time, and at the lowest cost.
- Work in close cooperation with the European market companies & other internal departments.
- Continuously build and use your network of Tetra Pak colleagues & external partners for support.
Who you are
We believe that you are a person that is result-oriented and service-minded. You have no problem working on various tasks at the same time. Your work is highly structured, ensuring accuracy on a detailed level. You can work independently but you are also a team player and enjoy collaborating with others to solve work tasks in the most efficient way. You have excellent communication skills, customer service being your leading star.
We believe you have:
- Relevant post-secondary education.
- At least 3 years’ experience of working with customer service and administrative tasks.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
- Experience of working with SAP’s CRM or ECC is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, both written and verbally.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2021-01-27
To know more about the position contact Christoph Zielinski, Christoph.Zielinski@tetrapak.com
Questions about your application contact Christina Klemedtson at +46 46 36 2231
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Susan Stigborg- Andersson +46 46 36 2432