Deloitte’s A&IM practice leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast amounts of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the client, we help transform their business by architecting organisational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets. In this age of disruption, organisations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
Working with Robotic & Cognitive Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Cognitive Automation lead to greater efficiency by replicating human action and judgement. Combined with advances in data and analytics, this spectrum of solutions will reshape the future of work.
What to expect working with Robotics and Cognitive Automation?
- Help clients identify opportunities for improvement in existing processes as well as automating the processes
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs
- Fine tune performance and operation issues that arise with robots
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing custom technology solutions, and supporting implementation
What we are looking for:
As we are currently expanding our team we are looking for a:
- Robotics engagement manager
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria’s:
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff and contribute to a friendly culture
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing process and automate the process using Robotic and Cognitive Automation (R&CA) software
- Experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.)
- Values work life balance and a friendly culture
- Designing, developing, testing and implementing R&CA bots that will interact with multiple third-party applications
- Team player who enjoys collaboration with clients and colleagues with a strong desire to Excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries and new technologies
- Consulting, client services delivery experience or implementation experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Any additional language is considered a plus
What we offer
- A constantly changing environment, giving you the opportunity to challenge yourself while discovering new industries, new businesses, and new projects
- Friendly culture together with very skilled co-workers, working with the market leading Robotics platforms
- Freedom and opportunity to develop yourself and our business, we are an organization where you are empowered and encouraged to start and drive initiatives
- Great opportunities for exchange of knowledge and experiences, training and development.
- A pleasant non-hierarchical work environment that supports teamwork and innovation
- Ability to access the world's largest consulting organisation with global networks and training programs
- Exciting opportunities for both local and global assignments
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply - we process applications continuously!
Your application should consist of a CV and cover letter. Apply on our website online now!
Robotics leader is Tomas Beckeman
Phone number: +46 76 847 23 01
HR & Talent Manager for this process is Carl Linderoth
Phone number: +46 70 080 33 47
We look forward to receiving your application!
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
For more information about Deloitte, please see www.deloitte.se