* Advisory Services is one of EYs four service lines, working within Management Consulting.
Your key responsibilities
Resource Management at EY Advisory is fundamentally about understanding supply (our people) and demand (our business). In this position, you will be one of two members of the Swedish Advisory Resource Management team with a goal using that supply and demand knowledge to staff projects and contribute to talent development and business growth. This is an operational role and you will be hands-on with staffing projects as well as contribute to longer-term resource strategy.
Your key responsibilities will involve the following:
- Get to know the consultants, their skillset, experience, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Maintain a view of consultant availability via operations dashboards and Excel worksheets.
- Work with Advisory leaders to understand current business needs and use your knowledge of consultants to staff the right resources on the right projects
- Work with Advisory leaders to understand future business needs and map a recruitment strategy with HR to fill both current and future skill gaps
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing with and without authority
- Ability to work on own initiatives
- Strong interpersonal and people interface skills
- Ability to handle stakeholders at various level
- Prior experience within Human Resources, staffing and/or recruiting is a plus
- Strong numerical and analytics skills a plus
To qualify for this role you must have/be:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a professional environment demonstrating increasing responsibility.
- Hold a university degree, preferably within HR or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with executives.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
We’re interested in candidates who are motivated, dedicated, intuitive and proactive. As your role will primarily focus on employee interface and team engagement, you will be expected to be diplomatic and have good people skills. You are systematic, structured and capable of making decisions and challenging partners. You will have autonomy over your role, so you will need to be able to work with minimal supervision.
What working at EY offers
We understand the importance of employee engagement and as a result we provide a challenging and rewarding environment for your personal and career development. We also recognize our employee contribution and have drawn a competitive compensation package to reflect the value we have for our employees. In addition to these, we offer a wide range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
Please apply by sending us your application, in English, containing a CV and a cover letter latest by October 31.
If you have any questions about the the process, please contact Max Eklund, email@example.com.
EY är ett världsledande företag inom revision, redovisning, skatt, transaktioner och affärsrådgivning. Vi vill att allt vi gör ska bidra till att affärsvärlden och arbetslivet fungerar bättre – för våra medarbetare, våra kunder och de samhällen vi verkar i. Det börjar med en företagskultur som ger dig praktiska erfarenheter och möjligheten att utvecklas i den riktning du själv önskar. Vår ambition är att tiden på EY ska vara den mest värdefulla i karriären – oavsett om du stannar hos oss eller går vidare till en annan arbetsgivare. Läs gärna mer om vad EY kan erbjuda dig på ey.com/se/karriar samt i sociala medier och på vår blogg, karriarbloggen.ey.com.