Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Regional Sales Engineer
Location: Jönköping, Sweden
Join a winning team! This is a great opportunity for a sales professional in electrical markets to join our sales team. This role will cover wholesaler channel and end user sales of Power Distribution and Power Quality products.
We have a strong presence in Sweden, and we are selling a range of electrical engineering products in industrial automation, control, power distribution, home automation etc. For more information please check our websites: www.eaton.com and www.eaton.se
Your key deliverables :
• Developing new business with wholesalers and industrial clients
• Establishing good relationships with clients and engaging with them on short-term and long-term projects
• Conducting customer visits, creating proposals and closing deals
• Attending exhibitions and professional meetings and presenting to targeted and general audiences
• Dealing with customer sales and technical support enquiries, liaising with support team
• Producing reports for senior management
• Upper secondary technical school with relevant work experience
• Strong experience in new business sales of electrical components, with a successful track record
• Ability to maintain and develop market knowledge
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Great team and individual player
• Fluent Swedish and English
This position requires travelling and some overnight stays.
We would like to hear about YOU !
What Eaton offer
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent full
• Local benefits: ex: flexible work after agreement
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening
- Travel Percentage: 75%