Do you want to be part of a team that keeps Gripen flying in the future?
As part of our team you will participate in the development and support of maintenance resources for radar devices including both hardware and software. You will work in projects that can include parts such as financial follow-up, purchasing support or project management.
Other main tasks
· Technical support to customers, end users and other Saab entities
· Documentation of work performed to comply with regulatory requirements which also includes work in our MPS system
· Support for the radar workshop with troubleshooting or complex maintenance as well as improvement work
We are looking for a person that are reliable and have high personal integrity. You feel comfortable to ask and being asked questions. Communication, cooperation and initiative are important keywords for you. You enjoy networking and interaction with people and have a good understanding of what it means to provide customer service. You share your knowledge and learn from others.
· Radar engineering degree or equivalent experience
· Knowledge in microwave theory
· Good communication skills in English, verbal and written
· Ability to work both in team and alone
· Experience in avionics maintenance
· Knowledge in computers and programming
· Experience in project work or leading projects
· Knowledge in material and planning systems
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible.
We welcome your application in both English and Swedish.
What you will be a part of
The business unit Gripen Support focuses on support of the Gripen system but also other platforms. You are going to work in group of engineers that develop and maintain maintenance resources. This means providing technical services primarily to maintenance workshops, but also to customers and other Saab entities. Our maintenance work covers civilian and military avionics, radio, radar and support systems.
The work tasks that the group carries out spans over a wide area of knowledge and can be adapted to fit individual skills.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.
Read more about us here