Mitim, part of Recipharm Organization in Italy, is a plant with around 270 people located in Brescia, about 90 km east of Milano, where sterile powder for injection in aseptic conditions are produced.
We perform aseptic filling of sterile lyophilised powder, penicillin’s and cephalosporins for injection. Furthermore, we also produce sterile ampoules (small volume glass ampoules by terminal sterilization).
The site is inspected on regular bases by FDA and AIFA Authorities.
The candidate, joining the Quality team, will have the opportunity to improve the knowledge of sterile productions as well as of the Pharmaceutical Best Practices.
Working in the Quality Assurance Department and will be involved in the following activities:
- Master Batch Record process
- Product Quality Review process
- Quality System Management, reviewing and distributing quality procedures
- Deviations summaries and complaints reports for final customers
- Update of Site Master File
- Process validation, writing and reviewing protocols and reports
- Equipment Qualifications, writing protocols and reports and prepare documentation for final customers
Please notice that all documents above are in English or in bi-lingual in Italian and English.
Skills and experiences:
- English (fluent)
- Italian: the knowledge of basic Italian will be of help for a quick induction and integration in the organization/work
- Pharmacist or Chemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology degree
- Good skills in presentation and communication
- Good skills in cooperation with internal and external functions
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good ability to work with cross-cultural teams
- Knowledge and/or previous short experience in the Pharma industry is an advantage
Appointment of the jobholder for this position will be in collaboration with Business France and the jobholder needs to fulfil the rules set by the framework of the French international internship programme. Therefore you need to be eligible for the French international internship programme to apply for this position, for additional information: https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international/VI_CONDITIONS.aspx . For further information regarding Recipharm International assignments, please visit: https://www.recipharm.com/working-recipharm/international-assignments
Requirements that needs to be fulfilled to be qualified for the French international internship programme and this position:
- You need to be between 18 and 28 years old
- You need to have fully complied with any national service obligations in your country of origin
- You cannot have any criminal record and need to have full citizen rights in your country of origin
- You cannot previously been on an assignment with VIE/VIA
- You need to be a European nationality i.e. a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco
For questions regarding the position, please contact Dr Viviana Nipoti, QA Director Mitim - phone number: +39 030 34 97 61, Ext 109 - mobile: +39 377 1851316mobile – email: email@example.com / For questions regarding Recipharm International assignments, Please contact Jonas Lejontand, VP HR Recipharm AB, +46 8 602 52 00.
To apply, please use the link below and submit your application in English before March, 23rd 2019.
Recipharm is a leading CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation) in the pharmaceutical industry employing some 6,000 employees. Recipharm offers manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material and APIs, and pharmaceutical product development. Recipharm manufactures several hundred different products to customers ranging from Big Pharma to smaller research- and development companies. Recipharm’s turnover is approximately SEK 6 billion and the Company operates development and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The Recipharm B-share (RECI B) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information on Recipharm and our services, please visit www.recipharm.com