Do you want to be part of a revolutionary e-commerce brand, that works with worldwide fashion and social media icons and has over 2 million global fans?
The team at NA-KD consists of highly experienced professionals who live and breathe online fashion with a global outlook. In the less than three years since launch, NA-KD has seen record growth and has raised more than $65 million from international tier 1 venture capital firms. At NA-KD you get an inspiring, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environment where you will find unlimited opportunities and a chance to share the growth of the business. If reading this gets your blood pumping, this is the place for you to find the next step in your career.
We are looking for a Purchasing Controller to join our Finance Department at NA-KD.
In this position you will produce insightful analyses of business performance to support decision making. You will be accountable for providing timely and correct Business reporting and controlling focusing on product performance; sales, margin and stock analysis.
- Sales and margin reporting and analysis
- Sales and purchasing forecasting to secure optimal product flow
- Assortment and stock analysis through KPI monitoring, optimizing stock levels on NA-KD's different warehouses to make sure supply meets demand and profitability is increased
- Support in price and volume decisions
- Ad-hoc analysis and data gathering, facilitating the need for data and analysis across the organization
- Manage cost controlling
- Continuously identifying opportunities to improve efficiency of processes by optimal collaboration with different stakeholders in the organization
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Business-focused Controller
- Passionate for business and entrepreneurship
- Determined and smart, with the ability to focus on the essentials
- Analytical with a great ability to understand complex situations or problems
- Experience in working with major ERP systems and/or BI-systems
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and in writing
- Great knowledge and experienced to work in Excel
- Strong communication skills
- As a person, you are responsible and accurate, and you deliver in accordance to set targets
- Enjoy working with a strong team spirit, which places demands on your interpersonal skills
- You like to learn new things
The position is based in our Gothenburg head quarters
NA-KD.com launched in January 2016 and has established itself as one of the fastest growing fashion e-commerce brands. The website has over 8 million monthly visitors and the brand NA-KD is one of the fastest growing in social media with over 2 million global followers. NA-KD.com has delivered orders to customers in over 170 countries and ships every month to more than 100 countries. The majority of the sales comes from NA-KD.com and in-house brands such as NA-KD Trend and NA-KD Boho. The brand NA-KD is also represented by over 600 retailers across the globe and is listed on marketplaces such as Zalando and ASOS. The company has raised $66 million to date from investors including Northzone, Partech and eEquity.