We are in an expansive phase since we are at the beginning of several new projects, and therefore seek you that have experience from working as a Project Quality Assurance Lead.
As a Project Quality Assurance Lead, you will help us to develop and master our quality assurance tools and processes.
The position is located at the operations Office in Gothenburg but requires some travels to suppliers’ sites and other Yara Marine Technologies offices worldwide.
Your main tasks will be:
- Establish and evolve formal Project QA processes and tool
- Lead and mentor colleagues in performing QA tasks
- Identify, prioritize and advocate for new and continuous improvement concepts based on company priorities and goals
- Support Project Department Manager in implementing improvments in Project Execution Process, Lessons Learnt and Best Practice Process
- Identify Project risks of and create plans to mitigate them
- Assist Project Department Manager when setting Process KPIs and reporting routine
- University Degree in a relevant discipline: Quality/Risk management, Engineering, Scientific or higher education.
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in QA role.
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
- Strong understanding of Project Management principles and methodology
- Experience in process mapping and monitoring
- Experience from the marine industry and/or off shore is an advantage
About Yara Marine Technologies
Yara Marine Technologies develops innovative and high performance systems in environmental engineering for the shipping industry. Founded in 2010, the company has extensive experience in the marine industry through its owners and employees. Yara Marine Technologies mission is to develop solutions for exhaust gas cleaning and energy saving that not only benefits the environment, but also creates significant financial savings for the company's customers. The company is today one of the leading suppliers of marine gas treatment systems. Read more at www.yaramarine.com.