Are you skilled at verifying that documentation is done correctly? Do you feel ready for a broad administrative service, which is also just continuing to develop? Then you have found the right ad. Please continue reading!
Perido is looking for a project planner to our customer, a worldwide known company within the life science area, located in Gothenburg.
As Project Planner you will be a key member of a project management team responsible for keeping the project organized and running on track to meet critical project stages. The Project Planner works alongside the Project Leader and Device Responsible Person (DRP) to plan, track, follow up project activities with various team members.
Project Planners must be flexible and adept at multi-tasking, as they are generally required to perform a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis, sometimes even simultaneously.
Activities typically includes, but limited to:
- Attend project meetings
- Establish project planning and schedules
- Use project planning tools to track and monitor projects activities
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current planning and deadlines
- Project dashboard updates for management
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to project team and stakeholders
- Organize planning and action list follow up meetings
- Record minutes at meetings, log decisions, and actions with responsible person
- Keep detailed project notes and records
To succeed in the role as project planner we believe that you are working with a high level of structure in all the tasks you will perform. It is important that you have the abilty to prioritize right when needed. You have an excellent service mindset and communication skills which you use skilfully depending on the receiver. You also feel confident to take on responsibilities and initiative in your everyday work and are always striving for personal development. Lastly, we think you are a positive co-worker who are contributing to a great and inspirational workplace!
If this sounds like the right job for you, please send us your application written in English as soon as possible!
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering in a Technical or Science field
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects
- Proficient in MS Project and Access and the MS Office Suite of products
- Knowledge of the medical device/pharmaceutical development or other relevant regulated industry
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Contract type and hours
Full time assignment to start as soon as possible for 1 year ahead.
Please apply for this vacancy through our website and the "ANSÖK"-button. The company name and more information about this position will be revealed at the first contact with responsible recruiter.
Perido is a successful consultant- and recruitment company, active within the civil service sector. The company has grown consistently since the start in 2003. Our vision is that everyone should thrive and feel dedicated at work. This includes our co-workers, clients and consultants. Through questioners that cover well-being we up hold high scores of contentment among our employees, both in-house co-workers and consultants year after year. This is something that we continue striving towards in everything we do. Today, Perido consists of 70 in-house co-workers and over 700 consultants working all over the country. Our vacancies can be found within several different industries, including banks, multinational IT-corporations, world leading telecom companies, government agencies and smaller companies within the private sector. We are affiliated with collective labor agreements to certain safe and secure work environments for all our employees. If you have any questions you can contact us by mail to the address below, we will answer you within 24 hours. State the reference number 31288 in the subject line.