Operations Sweden PMO at Business Unit C2S is looking for a Project Planner to support Project Managers with project planning capability.
- Establish and maintain project plans and follow up the project during the projects life cycle
- Establish Master Time Schedules with milestones, networking plans and critical path
- Develop proposals on appropriate project phases, WBS and workflow
- Plan and follow up project activities and work packages during the projects life cycle
- Plan and follow up resource requirements and allocations during the projects life cycle
- Apply Saabs project planning tools for establishing and maintaining project plans, economical follow up, resurce handling etc
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
We are looking for a person with excellent planning skills that thrives in project environments and enjoy enabling structure to projects that deliver committed results in time. You enjoy working with different planning tools and you apply an effective, reasonable and doable solutions to challenges that may arise.
We expect you to have:
- Experience of project planning
- Strong planning tools skills
- A structured mind-set
- A financial interest with a sense of figures
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong in cooperation
- Self-driven personality
Experience in Microsoft Project and/or Antura is considered a merit.
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced Project Managers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of the Sweden PMO unit at BU Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S) who develop technology and solutions that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe. Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, we back our commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture.
BU C2S is part of the Business Area Surveillance. https://saabgroup.com/about-company/organization/business-areas/
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.