Are you passionate about leadership and driven to exceed expectations? Do you want to be a part of a prestigious project whose outcome will affect a lot of people every day? Then the role as project manager at Hitachi Rail STS might be something for you!
Hitachi Rail STS is now looking for a project manager to strengthen their projects within the railway and mass transit signaling business. The company is in an exciting period with interesting projects.
In your role as project manager you will primarily plan and manage projects for signal systems for onboard and wayside in close collaboration with our clients.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for leading and coordinating resources, project planning, and setting project goals and objectives..
- Ensure effective management of customer requirements and expectations.
- Ensure efficiency, evaluate and minimize project risks.
- Monitor, report and achieve the project's financial goals and other KPIs.
- Manage customer relations, requirements and change orders.
- Staffing the project and evaluate the project members' achievements.
- A M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering or equivalent.
- Several years of experience as a project manager
- I is plus but not a requirement to have experience of project management in the railway and mass transit industry.
- Experience of quotation, tender and contract management.
- Experience of risk and cost management.
- Very good communication skills in English and Swedish, both in speech and writing.
As a person you are proactive, determined, have the ability to handle a dynamic project environment and see new business opportunities. You are service minded, result oriented, easy to work with and enjoy a multicultural environment. You value structure and have the ability to effectively and independently execute your work and drive your projects forward.
Employer: Hitachi Rail STS Sweden AB
Job type: Full time
Application: In this recruitment process Hitachi Rail STS is working together with Randstad Engineering. If the position sounds attractive to you, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please contact recruitment consultant Jan Smith, 072-515 55 15.
Hitachi Rail STS’s ambition is to innovate to create smart and sustainable rail mobility to fit the needs of today’s population and city's rapid growth. From the design of standalone signalling systems, to full integrated solution for rail turnkey project, through 24/7 Operation and Maintenance of the networks, Hitachi Rail STS stands for a global Full Service Provider for the rail transport of passengers and goods.
Keywords: project manager, planning, railway, leadership, contract management, international organization