We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking for a passionate Project Manager within quality for BU HSS to cover a parental leave. So, what are you going to do today?
Who you are
Who are you?
We are looking for a self-driven person with a strategic mindset. You perform independently, take initiative and drive activities across the organization. You are a good communicator, flexible and a team player.
About the job
You will work as a Quality Project Manager for BU HSS and you have previously driven improvement projects successfully. You have a mentality to challenge & support the organization in finding ways of delivering better quality to our customers.
Your focus and main tasks will be:
- Drive cross functional improvement projects & activities for BU HSS working in close cooperation with other departments of the organization.
- Prepare & analyze of quality data in order to identify improvement areas.
What you know
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree with relevant specialization.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Experience from working with quality tools such as DMAIC, Risk Management, CAPA, Continuous Improvements.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge in data analytics tools.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. You will be in a position where it is possible to make real changes and improvements and your work will have a true impact on BU HSS future success.
For more information, please contact
Maria Falk, Separator Simplified & Quality Manager, +46 706 60 50 24
Maria Tornqvist, HR Partner, +46 730 265 143
Susanne Jonsson, Akademikerna, 0704 53 72 25
Bruno Smolic, Unionen, 0708 52 52 17
Please send your application no later than Mars 31st 2019. Interviews will be held continuously.
What about the job
What you know
Add video (URL link and text only)