Do you want to work with Customer and R&D Development? Do you have experience of Poject Management? Join Saab AB, Integrated Avionics Product department!
As a Project Manager within the PMO your main task will be to manage customer and R&D development projects, but also be part of the winning business activities leading to contracts and project initialisation.
Your main taks are:
* Management of Project activities (Customer and/or R&D development).
* Develop and maintain a project management plan and aggregate project plans.
* Satisfy contract execution objectives, utilizing resources effectively over the full lifecycle of the Project.
* Contribute towards the improvement and conformity of output against laid down norms and standard.
* Risk identification, assessment and mitigation.
* Reporting project status to the Project Steering Committees.
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
This opportunity requires a highly motivated team player with excellent management and leadership skills, organizational skills, initiative and interpersonal skills as well as a relentless drive to ensure customer commitments are kept.
- Appropriate professional or postgraduate qualification in a business oriented or technical discipline.
- Experience of project management of development project experience.
- Strong business understanding and customer focus.
- Good ability to listen and communicate with team members, stake holders and customers.
- Understanding and ability to work in an international environment.
- Ability to take decisions to improve profitability and project execution.
- Skills to combine strategic thinking with operational actions.
- Aability and interest in leading, developing and challenging the organization and its employees.
- Understanding of End Customer and Aircraft Integration level needs.
- Working knowledge of safety critical development process (eg. RTCA DO 178/254).
What you will be a part of
Avionics Systems develops and manufactures qualified electronics, mechanics and software for demanding applications in aircraft and helicopters. Most of our projects are carried out in an international environment and we supply products to some the world's largest aircraft manufacturers. Integrated Avionics Product Area that you will be part of, develops, produces, maintains and supports the products over the complete life cycle.
Our main customer offer is improved Situational Awareness through our AVAS (Advanced Vision & Awareness System) system concept and our products. Products within the Product Area includes Mission Equipment, Head Up Displays, Communication Management products, All Weather Operations systems and Safety and Awareness systems. This position is within the Programme Management Office of the Integrated Avionics Product Area.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. Please submit your no later than June 21 2019.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.