Were now looking for a communicative Project Coordinator with a graphic eye and an ability to plan and organize to provide outstanding support to our clients Enterprise Alliance VP and team. This is a very fast moving and nimble organization so be sure to buckle up. The start date is already in December, so hurry with your application!
Academic Work is looking for a Project Coordinator on behalf of our client who is a music streaming company. In this role you will provide strategic, structural and some administrative support to the VP of Enterprise Alliance and the Enterprise Alliance team which is based in Stockholm and New York. This is a very fast moving and nimble organisation so be sure to buckle up! You will play an important part in the effectiveness of the Enterprise Alliance team but above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music. You will work from the office in central Stockholm, but some travel may be required periodically.
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for all employees, and a better product for the users and creators. This is something thats valued deeply and we want to encourage you to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
In this role you will work on a strategic, structural and administrative level and act as a support to the VP of Enterprise Alliance and the Enterprise Alliance team in Stockholm and New York. You will participate in the operational management of internal team projects.
For example, you will:
- Drive team communication channels - ensuring that the communications strategy is followed in the most effective way
- Design and draft team newsletters
- Plan, organize, write, edit, and distribute other smaller communications as assigned
- Organize team social events, workshops and offsites
- Coordinate meeting logistics for the team
- Organize, plan and prepare team meetings including agendas and minutes
- Accompany on some travels where extra coordination is needed
- Administration such as expense reporting and calendar management
The position suits you who have previous experience within this field and have passion for music! This is also a great opportunity for you to build up a contact network at an international company.
Vi söker dig som
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a project coordinator, assistant or similar role
- Are fluent in both written and spoken English
- Are comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite and/or the Apple equivalent, as well as Google mail, docs and calendar
- Are skilled in relationship building with a high sense of integrity
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to completion
- Able to work independently and also with a broad team to communicate expectations, goals and deadlines
As a person you are highly organized with a keen eye for detail. You are highly proactive, initiating and not hesitant to challenge in a constructive way. Furthermore, you are a good emphatic and social team player who does not hesitate to help out wherever needed.
It will be considered a merit if you have previous experience in working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment. It will also be considered a merit if you speak Swedish as well.
- Start: November/December
- Work extent: Full time, 6 months with possible extension
- Location: Central Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se