We are growing and looking for a Production Planner. Interested in working with upgrades and maintenance on submarines and surface ships? Then this is a great opportunity to join a skilled team with a central and very important role in our production.
The role involves developing and setting processes and working methods within and in the interfaces between the organizations for project planning, production planning and logistics as well as the production line functions. It also involves being part of the execution of complex forecasting, planning and monitoring in the production flow for new production. You report to Section Manager for Production Planning and Logistics, Business Area Kockums.
- Create and manage production plans to get high efficiency in production.
- Follow up and optimize and adjust production plans.
- Coordinate with project management, production management, material supply and logistics.
- Analyze and define potential future bottlenecks in machine equipment and human resources.
- Development of modern production planning.
We are looking for you with a structured analytical mind and a systematic approach. A success factor in this role is to be clear, forward and communicative and being able to find solutions based on a holistic approach. Further on, you need to be able to plan and coordinate in the context of many stakeholders and variables at the same time. The role include many contact areas why it´s important that you enjoy social contacts and quickly create trust among the people around you.
- We would like you to have a university degree in production planning or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Good knowledge in Office programs.
- Successful experience from a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience working with MPS/ERM and MS office.
- Knowledge and experience of lean production, 6σ and/or WCM.
- Experience of working with production preferably from larger industrial companies.
What you will be a part of
You will be part of the Production planning and logistic section that has a significant coordination and controlling role in the production organization. The group you will join consists primarily of specialists in production planning, logistics and production development and is based in Karlskrona. As a Production planner at Kockums, you get to be a part of a growing and developing organization with experienced shipbuilders and highly skilled personnel. You get to work in a production facility that is upgraded with modern facilities, machinery and systems now "stepping up" for world class manufacturing.
Kockums, a business area within Saab, represents world-class excellence in the naval segment - both above and below surface. We design, build and maintain submarines and naval vessels based on advanced stealth technology. Do you want to be part of building a successful team? Welcome with your application today!
Inside our leading naval factory
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Your application may be in Swedish or English. This position require that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Contact persons; Peter Henrysson, recruiting manager +46 734 34 16 05 or Charlotta Lundblad, HR Specialist Recruitment +46 734 34 12 74.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.