COMBISAFE, leading brand in Temporary Collective Protection Solutions for Construction, part of Honeywell Industrial Safety (HIS) organization, is currently looking for a Product Sales Manager with a strong background in the Construction Industry.
In this role, you will be responsible to maximize sales of Combisafe products and services in part of Stockholm and North of Sweden (visits at least once every quarter). You will spend approximately 3 to 4 days per week out of the office. As the geographic area is extensive, some nights will be spent away from home.
- Overall responsibility for sales matters in allocated sales area (and any other delegated territories), such as planning, forecasting and execution of sales activities.
- Customer contacts, servicing existing clients as well as new prospects.
- Customer visits, to construction sites as well as offices and plant yards.
- Advising customers of solutions using Combisafe products.
- Quotations; compiling/issuing of quotations according to guidelines set by the Nordic Sales Leader.
- Order processing/order planning; may be delegated to the Customer Services.
- Compiling of reports as required by the Nordic Sales Leader.
- Day to day update of SFDC (SalesForce) according to company standard/policy.
- Sales support to other company personnel, collaborating partners and customers
- Training courses for company personnel, collaborating partners and customers
- Any other work assignments delegated by the immediate superior/management which are within the candidate’s capability.
Your main stakeholders
- Internals: Sales leader Nordics, Customer Services, Nordic UBIX PSM, Engineering Services Manager, Field Sales Support, Group Sales Director.
- Externals: Decision makers (buyers, engineers, planners, site managers, H&S managers, project leaders, sales staff) of construction companies, pre-cast concrete companies, rental companies, safety authorities, formwork companies, scaffolding companies
How do we measure our sales’ team’s performance?
- Sales volume
- Gross margin
- Number of customer visits
- Opening of new customer accounts
- Technical (construction) or commercial education – but we will value your experience over any degree!
- At least 5 years’ experience in a sales function within construction industry (formwork, scaffolding, precast concrete industry, B to B construction equipment hire / sales) OR a moretechnical profile (technician) in the above sectors with an affinity for sales
- Understanding of the basic construction processes
- Network of contacts in the construction industry
- Swedish native speaker
- Fluent written and spoken English
- You have a strong personality, hands-on approach, are a multi-tasker, are able to communicate effectively on different levels (site level to board room), are able to deliver technical training, are flexible (no 9-5 mentality!), are a problem solver – yes, seems a lot for one person, but we know you are there, looking for your next career step!
WE CAN OFFER YOU
- An interesting basic salary depending on your experience
- A very attractive sales bonus
- A company car
- A supportive manager and a great team to collaborate with!
- The opportunity to join an organization with an amazing local culture where we proud ourselves to feel like at home when in the office!
For more information about the role, feel free to contact the recruiter, Chella Zandbergen at Chella.Zandbergen@Honeywell.com or via phone at +48 123 409 305.