Product Marketing Manager
Help us simplify the world – beyond keys and pins!
Our value is proven daily by users in millions of devices, through billions of touches, who are their own key – quite simply, with a human touch. With your curiosity, engagement, brilliant ideas and our knowledge of biometric technology, we can make genius things together. We make things better – replacing keys and pins with biometrics – and improving security, saving time and making life more convenient.
When joining us, you will be part of a super friendly, diverse and welcoming team where we encourage each other to collaborate, come up with new ideas, share experiences and always have fun. In addition to our great people, we are proud to invite you to our prime location, with modern and open office facilities.
Come join our Marketing team!
If you want to be part of a high-tech Marketing team of engaged and customer focused individuals, we believe we have the job for you! Working as a Product Marketing Manager at Fingerprints is a great opportunity where you will be part of an exciting journey in an international, fast moving, high-tech environment.
Our Marketing team is seeking a curious and driven Product Marketing Manager to help them strengthen and develop the awareness of our products through marketing strategies.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for product marketing related activities including awareness building, as well as the Go to Market planning of the company’s biometric products.
In your role you will work with a variety of tasks within the field of marketing, such as:
- Being responsible for market analysis, business intelligence and drive consumer insights
- Create and drive the go to market plan including deliverables such as product, videos, graphics, eBook, info-graphics, product presentations as well as other marketing material
- Create marketing material for e.g. features/aspects of our products such as software, algorithms, packaging etc. that applies to several products
- Handle external contacts such as PR firms, creative bureaus and advertising agencies
- Ensure that sales and customer project personnel are continuously informed about our products and our product advantages relative to competition
- Ensure that input from the market (customers, sales etc) is fed to Product Managers and R&D management on product matters and general market development
As a team member in the Marketing team you will have a large possibility to affect the work with your own ideas. You are also most likely to use your drive and commitment to implement your ideas together with your colleagues.
Who you are
- We believe you have a few (5-10) years of experience within the marketing field
- You are a team player with a positive problem-solving attitude
- You are structured, ambitious and enjoy working in a small and entrepreneurial company
- You are curious and open to learn new things and you are interested in what motivates people
- You are able to drive assignments independently, actively support the business and to self-manage priorities
- You have strong leadership skills and experience in a fast-paced environment as well as B2C and B2B knowledge
- You are a results-oriented person who always strive for high quality and have the ability to identify target markets and developing strategies
- You are an excellent communicator, in both written and verbal, and can present data in a pedagogical and creative way
- You are fluent in English and are flexible when it comes to international traveling
Last but not least, we want you to be you! We value our differences and believe that diversity makes us better. It is important is that you bring a positive attitude together with a friendly and team-oriented approach. We believe in involvement and hope that you want to help us continue to build our culture of Smart, Brave, Open and United friends at Fingerprints!
Hurry up and apply today via our career page on www.fingerprints.com, but no later than 2019/03/15. We are interested to see both a CV and a short letter about yourself. Contact Sr Marketing Director, Ulf Ritsvall, email@example.com, if you have further questions about the role.