Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to grow your skills, while at the same time contributing to increasing well-being and a healthier life? Do you want to contribute to the renewal in healthcare and the release of financial resources by helping employers get healthier employees and lower sickness absence costs? Then this a unique opportunity to join a company where you really can make an impact on the organisation!
We are currently looking for a driven Product Manager to join MedHelp’s HQ in Stockholm. The role will report to their Chief Strategy Officer.
MedHelp is the healthcare provider that offers remote care. They create smart solutions within eHealth. Their 270 nurses reassure sick employees with competent advice. Statistics and sickness and health reports facilitates it for Managers. MedHelp engages in dialogue with the chronically ill and provide healthcare advice in their home environment.
County councils and regions get help with healthcare-related services and they are the representative of Stockholm's all hospitals. Being nationwide makes MedHelp big enough to handle world-leading companies and organizations. They also have the ability to create confidence in the personal contacts.
The company was founded in 2000 and the business is run around the clock, all year round. Through the Nordic region, MedHelp is one of the largest private companies within healthcare consulting in northern Europe.
As one of MedHelp’s Product Managers, you will assume ownership of current and future products from MedHelp’s portfolio and oversee the entire product lifecycle. You will be responsible for making sure that their products meet and exceed expectations from patients, B2B and B2G partners (Business to Government). You will together with stakeholders from the B2B and B2G sales team, nurses and IT work on expanding the services that MedHelp can offer. This by bringing in structure and discipline to the development process and leading projects operationally.
Your experience & personal attributes:
We are looking for a digitally curious Product Manager who is on top of overall consumer trends and digital behaviours. To be successful in this role we believe you have the following attributes:
- Previous Product Manager experience preferably from a service industry or a SaaS environment.
- Experience in agile development methods to be able to act as product owner during developments.
- Although holding an IT degree isn’t a prerequisite, you know how to speak with people who have one.
- You are comfortable with working in a fast-changing environment; with a direct and honest tone.
- You have a collaborative personality as well as an open approach to people around you. You are used to have deep involvement with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You are someone creative and structured, who thinks outside of the box, as well as operating inside it and making great ideas come to life
- You are comfortable with short deadlines and big ambitions, but also diligent enough to write detailed user-stories needed to bring new products to life.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity? Then we look forward receiving your application in English ASAP (CV & cover letter). If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to include these in your application. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.