The main mission for Product Management is to decide the future of products based on facts from different perspective like strategic fit, commercial analysis, financial analysis, technical analysis, and provisioning & capability analysis. Product Management is responsible for product strategy and product Planning of Aeronautics products.
Your role includes mainly the following activities:
- Lead product life cycle management activities
- Define and manage product plans and strategies
- Management of product requirements and descriptions
- Technical Sales and operational usability activities
- Follow development progress
You will have frequent contacts with both Swedish authorities and agencies as well as representatives from the customer and local industries. Internally you will cooperate with multiple functions within Aeronautics as well across the Saab Group
The team need to be strengthened with an experienced Gripen pilot and with a tactical functions domain expert.
- Either several years of experience working with Aeronautics products in development of tactical functions such as find, fix, track or decision support, or several years of user experience as a Gripen pilot.
- Well documented leadership skills
- A holistic product overview and a visionary mindset
We expect you to:
- Promote co-operation within and externally Aeronautics
- Have a high degree of personal maturity with good judgement and high ethics
- Have excellent language skills in both English and Swedish
What you will be a part of
The Product Management department is organized within Strategy, Marketing & Product Management at Business Area Aeronautics and consists of approximately 15 employees. You will be part of a product management team working with product planning, taken contracts and with campaigns on the international market and you reports to the head of Product Management.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. We look forward to your application!
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.