For my client, a global payment technology company I am currently looking for a dynamic, social Product Coordinator Nordics!
Visa Inc. is a global payment technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank clients to offer consumers choices: pay now with debit, pay ahead of time with prepaid, or pay later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
"At Visa, It is our people that keep things running smoothly. That is why we invest in each and every one of our staff individually. We want them to grow with us, stick with us and help us reach even dizzier, and more extraordinary new heights."
Visa is expanding rapidly hence looking for a dynamic, social Product Coordinator with exceptional organisation skills. As a professional you enjoy collaborating cross functional and maintaining an excellent relationship with different stakeholders on different levels.. Therefore you do possess over outstanding networking and influencing skills! You enjoy digging into things and create an in depth understanding of the local market and customers need and proactively give own recommendations. Thanks to your customer- centric solutions in the Nordic and Baltic region, you ensure that Visa propositions remain best in class! This roles reports into the Head of Products and Solutions Nordics & Baltics and is Stockholm based.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Mapping out market requirements through gathering of information in close collaboration with local offices and key stakeholders
- Commissioning local research to deepen understanding of customer and market needs in order to provide analysis and recommendations and sharing of your subject matter expertise
- Monitoring performance of product portfolios and providing regular updates on activities
- Everyone is a leader at Visa, therefore you will lead the deployment of Visas products across all stakeholder groups (including issuers, acquirers, payment gateways, merchants, processors) and use cases (including e-commerce and proximity payments)
- You will gather and document specific market requirements (infrastructure, regulatory)
- You will be a local expert and provide guidance to product owners to tailor products to local needs (pricing, product features, sales enablement tools, regulation)
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar role in banking & finance, telecom, advertising agency or consulting
- A passion for Fintech and payments landscape
- Fluent in English AND one of the Scandinavian languages ( Verbal and Written)
- High energy with strong business acumen
- Excellent influencing an communication skills to manage stakeholders internally and externally
- Positive and self- motivated personality with a proactive and ' can do- attitude'
- Strong organisational skills
Are you an energetic and independent thinker with excellent customer engagement and communication skills? You'll be joining a fast growing and dynamic product organisation, establishing lots of interesting local and international contacts, being surrounded by an enthusiastic, positive team! Don't hesitate longer and apply today!
Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.