DeLaval is the market leader in milking equipment employing 4 300 people in more than 100 markets around the world. Our dairy farming partners benefit from over 130 years industry experience, sharing complete solutions with trusted local support and service. Our research and development programmes ensure that farmers can rely on DeLaval to help them preserve cow health and support the production of quality milk. For more information please visit www.delaval.com DeLaval is a company of the Tetra Laval Group.
Product Compliance Engineer – with focus on business and process development
There are products and solutions that are developed today that make us all stop and think;
I wish I could have been part of that.
We are now looking for a Product Compliance Engineer to strengthen the Compliance competence within DeLaval. This is a challenging and cross-functional role that provides personal growth and development. If you are looking to expand your horizons and contribute to product- and food safety in a company with an exciting and diverse assortment, then you should consider this position.
- Define, improve, organize and implement internal compliance related processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Interact with all internal stakeholders to assure that their compliance related processes, procedures and guidelines are aligned and implemented.
- Participate in the teamwork of monitoring and reviewing new and updated international legislation, product applicable standards and customer demands in order ensure product and design process compliance
- Assume a leadership role on specific activities and projects as assigned
- Support Product Owners with assessment and interpretation of requirements for new markets or applications
- University degree in chemistry, material science, general engineering or equivalent
- Experience with product regulatory requirements, preferably with focus on chemical and food safety
- Relevant experience in similar areas, like quality management, process development or project management in an international industrial company
- Strong oral, written, presentation and organizational skills are required
- Fluent in English
- High level of initiative and drive, self-managed
- Ability to work effectively with multi-disciplined international teams
- Occasional domestic/international travel is required.
We offer you:
A great opportunity to work in a highly motivated team with integrity and commitment to compliance. You will also be a member of a global network consisting of the regulatory professionals from the Tetra Laval companies. In this role you have the chance to actively contribute to the safety of our customers and make sustainable food production possible.
The Compliance team is located in Tumba Sweden and Wroclaw, Poland. The position will be located in Tumba, Sweden
You will report to Susan Ballhausen Bjelke, Compliance Manager.
Welcome with your application (in English), we will review applications ongoing and the last day toapply is February 28st 2019
For further details please contact: Susan Ballhausen Bjelke, +46 (0)70 191 9264or Nils Stattin, HR Manager, at +46 708 912 571.