With the growth of the business and increasing number of service contracts our client makes a strategic investment to further grow procurement team. Join fast moving and business driven team which creates real value for the business.
Our client is established and growing company with operating in the area of business services. That is why procurement is playing very important role. Typical business cycle would include bidding procedure for multiple contracts and execution of the contact for the period of 5 to 10 years. Procurement organization drives supplier work on all stages: from identification, selection to supplier performance evaluation during the execution of the contract. Company has centralized strategic procurement team and decentralized operational buying functions, located on each site.
The main purpose of the job is to drive the development of the procurement category organization keeping close contact to the business area managers. As a Procurement Category Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identification of improvement opportunities
- Launching new improvement projects within procurement
- Leading procurement part of the bid process
- Developing and negotiating contracts
- Driving and managing supplier relationships and major strategic negotiations
You are self-starter with capacity to independently drive projects with multiple stakeholders and ability to plan, prioritize and drive procurement projects.
We would also expect you to have:
- Previous experience of driving procurement negotiations (more than 100 MSEK contracts)
- Preferably MSc/BSc degree or similar within relevant field
- Experience of working with purchasing of traded commodities is meritorious
- Previous experience from service-oriented industry is meritorious
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Office applications
- You're fluent in Swedish and English
Interviews are conducted on ongoing basis. Position could be filled before the last application date.