Systemair is a leading ventilation company operating in 50 countries in Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia and South Africa. The company has a turnover of approximately SEK 6.9 billion and currently has approximately 5,500 employees. Since the founding of Systemair in 1974, the company has shown a positive operating profit. In the last 15 years, average growth has reached about 10 percent.
Systemair offers a place in a company that sees growth as a natural element in everyday life. You are offered an exciting and developing work with good career opportunities. We see loyalty and cooperativeness as a matter of course when it comes to success, both as an individual and as a company. Furthermore, you will have a free and responsible work where you participate and affect your own and the company's continued development.
Do you want to work in an environment with a rare blend of combining the benefits of being a Corporate head office but also working in and amongst a team of people who genuinely enjoy coming to work because of the people around them?
We are very proud of our inclusive and collaborative approach to work where nothing is too much trouble and where everyone is pulling together to achieve our goals.
We are now seeking a Pricing Administrator to join our team in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden to provide full administrative support to ensure that all requirements relating to pricing are in line with company policy. Reporting to the Group Logistic Director, you will liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are an enthusiastic team player and have previous experience in a similar level support role and have interest in developing a professional career in internal and commercial pricing, we would love to hear from you!
As a Pricing administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Administration of internal and commercial pricing using our business system M3
- Responsible for daily pricing data update
- Monitor profitability reports to identify margin improvement opportunities
- Review internal processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Co-ordinating and cooperating with key functions in the company; Sales, Finance, Operations, Product management and Engineering to ensure that business needs for pricing and cost are met
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in accounting, business administration or similar field
- If you have had previous experience of working with pricing coordination/management, project management, key account management and/or controlling we will see that as an advantage
- You need to have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel. If you also have experience working with M3 and Qlik View it´s a plus
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize and structure your work
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Must be able to communicate in an effective, professional and persuasive manner
- Must have strong attention to detail
The position is located at Systemair in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden. We offer work flexibility allowing planned work remotely.
For further information:
- Regarding the role Group Logistics Director Sofia Jansson +46 222 44089
- Regarding the recruitment process HR Business Partner Caroline Jervinge +46 222 44086.
- Last day for application is 2019-06-23.