PR Manager - Mobile Communications
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. www.samsung.com
Do you want to be a part of one of the world's most successful electronics companies?
Samsung is looking for a PR Manager to join our Corporate Communication team. You will be overall responsible for plan and implement Samsung PR activities cross the Nordics for the Mobile Communications division (e.g. Mobile phones, tablets, connected watches etc.). The PR Manager will support Samsung Nordic to achieve the goals both long term and short term and build brand through continuous and high-quality presence in media and other groups of interest. Furthermore, the PR Manager will ensure timely and effective messages and communication ideas to support product launches, content and corporate stories. This is a key position within Samsung that reports to the Nordic Communication Manager. You will be working in our office in Kista and the position requires some international travelling.
- Set yearly PR-strategies and plans, cross Nordics and in local country, and drive PR-activities accordingly
- Drive product campaigns, flagship launches, press meetings, PR-events and global fairs where Nordic journalists are attending - cross Nordics and local in countries
- Manage and drive influencer PR- activities that drives brand awareness and engagement
- Handle PR Measurement and reporting
- Manage Test & review activities related to products, secure PR samples and sample processes towards internal and external stakeholders, including PR agencies and warehouse partners
- Analysis of consumer insight data, media landscape dynamics and KPIs
- Manage spokespersons program for the division
- Brand promoting activities
- Crisis management related to devices and services
- Media relationship management
- Agency management
- Stakeholder management
- Budget responsibility
- Project leading
- 6-8 years of experience from PR and Communications with focus on PR, preferable from global company and tech business, experience working at PR-agency is a merit
- Experience of Crisis and issues management
- Spokespeople training and management
- Navigating in international multicultural environment is a merit
- Strategic and proactive
- Project management and administrative skills
- Stakeholder management and ability to create many relations with colleagues and senior executives
- Agency management
To become successful in this position you are a strategic and proactive person, with excellent communication skills. You have the ability to work independently but also team up with PR-colleagues and other departments and able to adapt to a changing working environment and short deadlines. Stakeholder management is key and to be able to create relations with colleagues and senior executives. We are looking for a person with the ability to inspire, energize and motivate others.
If you want to join our team, you should apply now! Please apply at www.novarepropell.se by attaching your CV and cover letter. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR.