Platform Backend developer
Come work in the Lime CRM platform team at Lime (formerly Lundalogik)! We’re a happy bunch of people looking for an experienced and all-round Backend Developer to come join us in our quest to provide everyone else with all they need to build awesome applications on top of our platform. Our responsibilities include overall system architecture and creating great APIs and tooling for our other dev teams and our delivery organization.
We’re a small and dedicated team thatbelieves in what we do, pragmatic solutions to hard problems, a good mix of freedom and responsibility and most importantly – having a great time at work.
What you will do
In this position, you get a chance to:
- Immerse yourselfin the following cool technologies: Python 3, Flask, Docker/Swarm, Consul, Rabbit MQ, SQL Server,Elasticsearch.
- Listen to and discuss with product management, users (typically delivery team members) and our CTO to make the right technical decisions.
- Work closely with devops engineers to make sure the system operates and scales well in our SaaS environment which is currently hosted on AWS.
- Constantly improve the way we do things by regularly experimenting with tech, process, tooling, delivery pipeline and more.
What we offer
- The chance to influence the way you work, the technology stack and of course the product itself (which ultimately means improving the daily life of many users).
- Employment in a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
- An invitation to our famous Hack Tuesdays, Lime Dev Camps and mandatory "fredagsfika" (everybody eats cake).
To be able to do the job well, we believe you:
- Have 5+ years in a professional development role.
- Are familiar with Python or that you are experienced enough to learn it fast.
- See the benefits from writing unit and integration tests.
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
- Enjoy working in an agile environment and love knowledge sharing.
- Speak and write English fluently. If you know Swedish, it's a plus.