DNV GL Business Assurance is in an exciting phase of growth, with ambitious market targets. We are now seeking a Planner Project Coordinator to join us in utilizing our full potential. This position will report to the Planning Manager and be part of the Planning Team. The position is placed at at our office in Solna, Sweden.
As a Planner Project Coordinator, you will work closely with customers, auditors and our sales department to schedule and plan manning for audits and projects at customers' sites. Planning is done in our customer support system. Email and phone will be your foremost used tools and optimal planning includes identifying needed competence and availability. As manning is done far in advance you will daily handle situations where re-planning is needed. This requires you to be service minded and solution oriented as well as a good communicator with the ability to see the full picture.
- Natural pro-active and dynamic approach, autonomous and structured
- Skilled to handle internal and external customer needs in a professional manner and according to DNV GL’s values
- Excellent problem solving skill and capable to work independently with minimum supervision
- Capable to work under pressure and handle on-going projects in a structured and highly accurate manner without losing track
- Contribute a service-minded, customer-oriented and positive attitude as well as a high sense of ownership
- Work constructively, solution-oriented and being a good problem solver
- Eager to directly engage with some of our most important Global Key Account clients
- Minimum 3 years of working experience from administration and project coordination
- Excellent Swedish and English communication skills - both written and spoken
- Proficient in MS Office applications and CRM systems
- Upper secondary school or higher education
What we offer
At DNV GL, we offer opportunities beyond business. In addition to competitive conditions, you will enjoy the possibility to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. Our working culture is based on respect for one another and an appreciation of the need for work-life balance.
So join us and you will:
- Work with dedicated and competent colleagues with a high education and specialization level in an international environment
- Live locally yet work on challenges globally and enjoy working at our nice and bright office in Solna
- Be part of a flexible working environment
- Enjoy attractive pension- and insurance schemes (we have a collective agreement), health care contributions and other local benefits, as well as global DNV GL programs such as our profit sharing scheme
If you're interested in applying please submit your cv, cover letter in English language. Please be informed you may be requested to provide DNV GL additional documents for a background check.
Get to know some of our colleagues, learn about the work they do, and find out what motivates them each day as they answer the question - why do you get up in the morning?
You will be hired on local conditions.
Interviews will be held on an on-going basis.
For more information, please contact Anders Willix, Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.