Academic Work is looking for a meticulous and flexible person for the role as Payroll Administrator for our client Qlik in Lund. Qlik, the world's leading provider of business intelligence software, offers sophisticated in-memory analysis and reporting solutions for enterprise and individual customers. We offer you the opportunity to work in an innovative company where great responsibility will be a part of your everyday work. Founded in Sweden, Qlik is head quartered in Radnor Pennsylvania, with offices around the world, and a network of over 1500 partners across the world. Are your ready for your new challenge? Apply today!
Academic Work is looking for a Payroll Administrator to Qlik in Lund.
As a Payroll Administrator and team member of our clients rapidly growing company, you will have significant impact on the companys growth and success. You will be a part of Qliks Shared Service Center and together with three other team members manage the payroll for 23 countries.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Qlik is that all questions regarding the position is handled by [Academic Work] (mailto:email@example.com).
This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Qlik.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will assist in many different tasks:
- Assist in processing monthly payroll to Qliks external payroll provider for regions in EMEA and APAC
- Coordinate all payroll related data and guarantee accurate administration of salary and other payroll related matters
- Be the contact person against our external payroll provider as well as internal stakeholders across regions
- Assist with any audits from our internal and external auditors
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who have:
- Previous experience in HR/payroll administration
- A payroll education or equivalent is desirable
- Experience in a global environment including coordinating the efforts of and liaising with stakeholders in other countries is preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel) and a high level of comfort with different software tools
- Business level English is mandatory, and any other language skill is desirable
As a person, you are a highly organized team player and have a good ability to prioritize. Furthermore, you are accurate, flexible and have a good eye for details. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- START: ASAP
- LENGT OF THE ASSIGNMENT: Temporary post until August 2019
- WORKING HOURS: Full time
- LOCATION: Scheelevägen, Lund
- Ongoing selection
- To apply for the job - click on Apply below.
We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are ongoing screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages. When the advert is being removed its either due to that the processes is finished or because we have many qualified applications and are continuing in the selection/interview phase.
When employed at Academic Work you will have your own dedicated Consultant Manager, whos role is to answer your questions, support your career development and ensure you enjoy your place of work.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
Information om företaget
Qlik is a globally oriented company offering a culture with high energy, team orientation and an open climate. Being a learning organization with great emphasis on continuous development, there will be plenty of opportunities for the right person to grow professionally.