22! This is the number of dedicated, knowledgeable colleagues in the Nordic Patient Safety team, who will work together with you to ensure patient safety.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage collection, processing, documentation, reporting and follow-up of all adverse event reports for all Novartis and Sandoz products from clinical trials, non-interventional studies, marketing programs, literature, spontaneous reports from consumers and health professionals, etc. Transcribe, translate and enter data of all data from source documents into safety systems accurately and consistently with emphasis on timeliness and quality.
- Interact and exchange relevant safety information with Patient Safety associates, Local Health Authorities, other departments and third party contractors.
- Develop, update and implement local procedures to ensure compliance with Patient Safety global procedures and national requirements.
- Perform reconciliation and quality checks with other departments (e.g. Medical Information, Quality Assurance and third party contractors) for potential AEs resulting from medical inquiries, quality related complaints and other sources.
- Ensure training and oversight of staff.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Health Care Sciences Professional (e.g. Nurse, Pharmacist, etc).
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swedish
• Team player with excellent communications, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Quality-oriented with an eye for details
• Flexible mindset and strong initiative skills
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.