Paralegal to Nordic Entertainment Group AB
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider of streaming services, TV channels and radio stations with brands such as Viaplay, Viasat, TV3 and Rix FM. With a market that spans over Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and the UK, NENT offers a variety of challenges and opportunities.
NENT is currently looking for a Paralegal to support NENT’s legal team at its office in Stockholm.
As Paralegal you will be part of NENT’s Legal team and support the General Counsel and the legal team, and effectively the business, in a wide variety of tasks. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with NENT’s Executive Assistants to plan NENT’s corporate calendar, assist the General Counsel with administration and documentation related to Board of Directors and Committee meetings
- Administration and documentation related to Market Abuse Regulatory requirements, including maintaining insider-lists and insider log books and handling notifications to SFSA (Sw: Finansinspektionen)
- Assisting in work related to the planning and execution of NENT’s Annual General Meeting
- Liaising with NENT’s external IPR firms and coordinate work related to NENT’s portfolio of domain names and trademarks
- Corporate administration (e.g. lawyer inquires, company registration matters, corporate documentation, power of attorneys etc)
- Assisting with work relating to the operation of the Legal Department (assist General Counsel with legal budget, assist in legal projects, support contract management etc)
- Organizing meetings, events and trainings
Profile we are looking for
- Experience working as a paralegal, legal assistant, or with similar qualified administrative work
- Experience working for a Swedish listed company and/or knowledge of the rules and regulations applicable to a Swedish listed company is meritorious
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Office 365 and ability to quickly learn to use systems and applications
- Highly organized as a person, able to handle several parallel tasks in different areas, service-minded and solution oriented, collaborates well with other people, in teams as well as on own initiative
- Embracing and acting in accordance with NENT’s values bravery, equality, appreciation and trust (“BEAT”), read more at https://www.nentgroup.com/about/purpose-and-values
Join us today!
You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. Send us your application today by including your CV. Note that a background check will be done for this position. Applications are handled ongoing and the position may be filled before the final application date, so don’t wait with sending us your application. If you have any questions - please contact our recruiter Axel Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group)is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.