If youre triggered by having an impact on how millions of people shop and pay online, youre exactly the type of person we are looking for. We are looking for a Stockholm based Paid Media Specialist who will be part of creating the best online buying experience for the consumers and merchants all over the world.
Our client is constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And they encourage our people to do the same. To grow. They inspire people to take an irregular career path.
To proceed with you application, we need you to to this test first:
Our client has also a test, and if you get 9-10 on our test, you have a good chance to pass the " real" test.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and for three-six months. There might be opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
- Work in a metrics driven approach and audience management and measurement
- Communicate with different stakeholders and deliver on set goals.
- Work with research, testing and iteration of your work
- You will use Google Ads, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Display & video 360
Vi söker dig som
- minimum 2 years experience within digital marketing
- CV in English
- Experience from working with Google Ads, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Display & video 360
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- You have a flexible mindset and the ability to adapt to change easily
- Start: Asap
- Work extent: Full time, 3-6 month initially
- Location: Stockholm City
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.