Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast-moving consumer goods in Foods, Ice Cream and Home & Personal Care products. Our purpose is to meet the everyday needs of people everywhere - to anticipate the aspirations of our consumers and customers and to respond creatively and competitively with branded products and services, which raise the quality of life. In order to realize sustainable growth, we are integrating sustainability into our strategy, brands and innovation. We are working with our customers and suppliers, engaging employees and forging new partnerships.
Unilever is looking for Operations Planner to be based in Solna
ABOUT THE POSITION
As our Operations planner you will be expected to work closely together with the upstream Supply Chain to secure that we have the right products in stock at the right time, managing the balance between service, cost and cash. You will be working closely with the Customer development team, customer service team and your demand planner to manage short term requests from the business.
- Working closely with the upstream Supply Chain to secure high service, while managing cost and cash effectively
- Be the owner of service towards our customers, proactively improve and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Business waste management: identify obsolete risks, initiate and follow through required actions to sell out obsolete and to avoid future business waste
- Managing local repacking plan of promotional products
- Report, analyze and deliver on your KPI´s
- Manage short term demand requests and problem solving
- Healthy portfolio Management – make delisting proposal for non-performing products
- Supporting the P&I to drive the Supply Chain responsibility in the innovation process
- Deliver on all responsibilities in a way that supports our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
In order to succeed in this position, you should hold a University degree in Economics or Engineering preferably within the Logistics/Supply Chain area. You’re in the beginning of your career and have demonstrated previous experience from the field.
It is required that you have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working. Since you will manage, and have a lot of contact with, different stakeholders and functions you need to have good communication- and influencing skills. We also see that you are self-motivated, work independent and have the excitement and passion for making improvements and finding new capabilities for growth.
Please observe that there will be an on-going screening process and that the position can be filled before last application date. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants.
If you have questions regarding the position please contact SC Planning Manager, Sweden & Norway, Philip Nordström. Should you have any challenges in regards to the application process, please reach out to Iben Träff on firstname.lastname@example.org