We are looking for a skilled Office Manager who wants to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent office manager for us is, above all, a social, organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out a variety of administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is for you to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to our organization.
- Deliver service and supporting other teams with various administrative tasks.
- Make sure that all employees have a nice and motivating work environment.
- Responsible for office maintenance and reception.
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office related contracts (rent,service, etc)
- Assist Site Management in planning and facilitate social events and activities.
- Perform basic financial activities as support to finance, SAP experience is a plus.
- Purchases in accordance with attest authorities and existing PO processes.
- Receives general direction and works independently.
- Reports to MD.
- Taking care of the office and making sure everything is in order (Coffee machine, Post, Consumables, empty dishwasher etc).
- Office maintenance, manage landlord issues, office service and supplier contact person (offer premises, drafting arrangements and contracts, reporting faults of the facilities, following up and feedbacking on performance of suppliers).
- Purchases of office supplies and office equipment.
- Office security such as fire prevention, security introduction and training.
- Reception Duties:
Managing the company’s reception, including responsibility for the door and entry phone (9-16), welcoming our clients and visitors etc. Arrange and prepare for meetings and appointments within the office; order lunch, snacks etc
- Management Support:
- Site Managers (general PA-assistance to MD, administration)
- HR Support:
- Assist in activities such as policy work, intranet updates, GDPR administration and physical work environment, Prepare for new employees with keys, on boarding kit etc.
- Time Report: Support Site Managers/R&D Managers regarding monthly time reports in Agda, overlooking absence and project allocation.
- Travel Bookings: Coordination and booking of business trips for all employees, including TAS administration.
- Events: Preparation and implementations for internal events such as AW, summer and Christmas parties, team kickoffs and celebrations etc.
To be tailored for this role you have all or some of these qualities,
- Have proven experience as an office coordinator/manager or in a similar role
- Have high self-confidence and integrity
- Have an infectious personality and a “get it done” attitude
- Are highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Are excellent in communicating and interpersonal skills
- Have a basic knowledge of bookkeeping and contract principles.
- Have outstanding knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Teams, Sharepoint)
- Are flexible, proactive and service oriented.
- Contribute to a positive working climate.
- Are reliable with a lot of patience and professionalism
And last but not least, we want you to be a part of our team on site and be part of building our company culture and engagement, an environment where people want to spend their time.
We are Playtech BGT Sports. We build mobile and desktop applications for sports betting operators and have a proud history and a proven track record with the biggest players in the business. Playtech BGT Sports was established in 2016 where Mobenga, BGT, Betologic and Geneity merged into one. We have offices in Malmö, London, Vienna, Bremen, Sofia, Nicosia and Kiev with 600+ employees.
Sökord: office manager, management, officemanager, Office manager, Kontorsansvarig, Kontoransvarig, First impression manager, MS Office, service, administration, fakturering, ekonomi, Malmöjobb, Malmö, Assistent, skåne, skånejobb, administrator, kontor* Office*