On behalf of an International credit rating agency based in Stockholm City, Page Michael Page are currently looking for a Nordic Office Assistant that will work alongside the Nordic Office Administrator/PA. This is a PART TIME temporary assignment during 3 month (with good chances to be prolonged or a permanent employee)
To be successful in this role candidates are expected to have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience within similar roles. This is a 3 months temporary assignment starting as soon as possible. The organization is global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries and have their Stockholm Office at Kungsgatan.
- Assist the Nordic Office Administrator in general administration
- Pro-actively manage calendar; anticipate conflicts in schedule, suggest changes to schedule based on deliverable (e.g., monthly reports, meetings, closing dates), forward plan in terms of upcoming deadlines / events
- Arrange complex meetings, considering time-zones, preparing agendas and materials, taking minutes
- Arrange international travel, hotel accommodation through the Company travel agent
- Manage and submit expenses
- Collate various weekly and monthly management reports using Salesforce.com
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and manipulate data in excel
- The Head of Nordic region is driven and energetic and has a clear vision for the already successful business;
- We are looking for a candidate who can support this vision and drive and truly strive to efficiently manage the office
- Fluent Swedish and English in both spoken and written is a must
- Great understanding of systems in Excel & Power Point
- Excellent secretarial / administrative skills and genuinely be a career committed, outstanding Administrator/Personal Assistant
- 3-5 years' experience in similar roles
Are you looking for your next challenge and would like to join an international organization. If so please send your CV to Lina as soon as possible in either English or Swedish.