On behalf of an multinational electronics company, based in north of Stockholm City, Michael Page are currently looking for an Nordic HR Manager
On behalf of an multinational electronics company, based in north of Stockholm City, Michael Page are currently looking for an Nordic HR Manager to join on a 6 month contract, after 6 month you will become a permanent employee. With a long history they are today on all continents with more than 80,000 employees working in 119 local subsidiaries worldwide. At the Stockholm office there are currently 80 employees.
To be successful in this role candidates are expected to have 5 - 10 years' experience within similar roles. They are also looking for a candidate with experience from working in international fast paced companies. Start as soon as possible.
The Nordic Branch HR Manager creates and leads HR practices and objectives to provide and employee-oriented, high performance culture emphasizing empowerment, engagement, productivity and goal attainment. In addition, the role provides generalist operational support and advice on all aspects of HR management to the business leaders and employees
- Provide professional advice and guidance on all employee relations issues to managers
- Lead the development, review and implementation of HR policies and initiatives as appropriate, and to contribute to the development of the HR function to meet business needs.
- Working and aligning with the EU HQ HR Team, Global HR and LGEUN (U.K.) HR Team
- Managing, impacting and analysing labor-related issues including labor cost, manpower planning, retention, turnover and training.
- Managing recruitment and headcount assessment, as well as leading the on-boarding of new employees.
- Managing Global HR initiatives, incentive plans and salary reviews.
- Review, recommend and implement training and development programs and processes.
- Provide feedback and coaching to managers on leadership and behavioral skills.
- Review and recommend improvements to the compensation and benefits framework of the organization.
- Drive and improve the organizational culture and employee engagement
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of Nordic employment laws, and wider European HR and people directives
To be successful in the role, we see that you have:
- Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment
- Good knowledge of HR processes.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Are you interested in working in a large international company? Submit your application to Lina at Michael Page as soon as possible, interviews will be conducted continuously