15+! Novartis has more than 15 launches and line extensions planned within the next 3 years across our 5 franchises. As a part of a successful Nordic Market Access Team this role will be important for strategy building and hands-on development of reimbursement applications in an increasingly complex environment.
The Health Economics Manager ensures access to patients by delivering relevant health economic data, data analysis and budget impact tools to meet reimbursement authorities/HTA bodies and regional payer requirements
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- He/she is a Nordic expert in health economics and is responsible for strategy building and development of reimbursement applications, based on payer insights and in co-operation with country Health Economics and Pricing managers as well as Market Access Heads.
- Responsible for adaptation of global healthcare economics model structure and for obtaining appropriate data inputs to accurately populated the models to reflect local environments.
- Responsible to compile clinical and health economic evidence to demonstrate the value of our compounds in order to achieve, or maintain reimbursement.
- Responsible for generation of health economics value propositions to secure optimal market uptake of our launched and mature brands. He/she develops evidence and innovative tools such as interactive budget impact models, publications and other communication material to engage with external stakeholders.
- Responsible to proactively support country Health Economics Managers and cross-functional brand teams in strategic and tactical planning of health economic research activities and resolution of complex issues, which may impact market access decisions and evidence for products.
- Acts in the core of the cross functional team in overall business development through competitive intelligence and innovative thinking on market access related issues.
- Contribute to the identification of future competitive scenarios and communicates them to be included as early input in development and commercial planning, clinical programs and studies design.
- He/she develop strategies and tactics for healthcare economic analyses for products and link pricing strategy to health economic evidence, including pricing and P&R targets, through broad outreach to internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for analyzing payer requirements and business opportunities deriving from RWE, registries and phase IV studies.
- Proactive ownership and engagement with internal and external stakeholders in collaborative production and publishing of RWE in order to maximize patient access and uptake.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- University degree in health economics, business, science, or mathematics
- Graduate degree in economics or business
- Graduate or post-graduate specialization in healthcare economics
- English and preferably any of the Nordic languages
- Min 3-5 year experience in HE, consultancy business or other Nordic Market Access related roles
- Excellent understanding of health care environment, and experience in interactions with reimbursement agencies and other health care decision makers
- Record of HE publications(academic/governmental) desirable
- Understanding of Nordic P&R processes
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
How to apply?
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number. Deadline for applications - 23.09.2019
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.