Who you’ll be working with
You will belong to the global procurement team with a focus on the Nordic Capgemini business. The team supports Nordic Senior Management but reports within the global procurement structure. You will be working extensively across the business areas and support the Nordic Category Manager by taking responsibility for sub-categories in order to deliver savings.
The focus of your role
The focus for this role is to drive RFP process and create sustainable procurement process for Professional services and Consultancy services. You will also support Nordic Category Manager to form the strategy and future roadmap for the procurement in Nordics. The role will work closely with the Nordic CPO to support with creating executive reports for Senior Management in Capgemini Group. This is a complex and fast paced role with opportunity for growth that will be incredibly rewarding for the right person!
What you’ll do
- Perform strategic supplier management, run tenders, drive negotiations, formalize contracts and monitor supplier performance.
- Create a clear roadmap for continuous improvement and value creation through the automation and standardisation of process.
- You will develop category input and initiatives into the budget process and forecasting procurement cost savings initiatives.
- You will contribute to the strategic direction of procurement at Capgemini and ensure that the procurement category strategy correlates with overall business initiatives.
- You will support creating management reports and presentations for Category Manager and CPO.
What you’ll bring
- 3 years purchasing and contract negotiations experience
- B.S./M.S. in Engineering or Business Administration with a distinguished academic record
- Excellent communication and networking skills and able to work effectively, either as an individual or as part of a team in a matrix organisation
- Extensive digital experience – “digital native”
- Business fluent in Swedish and English
- Purchasing experience in professional services or consultancy services or IT
- Understanding of Statement of Work deliverable-based procurement
- Interested of taking a leading position in the future
We believe that to be able to succeed in this role you are a person with strong drive and determination, you have a “can do attitude” that like to take ownership and deliver results. You will be working closely with your team, and traits such as humble, co-operative, analytical and problem solving will be an asset. At Capgemini we will support your professional development, therefore we hope that you are curious with an eagerness to learn new things.
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- Exciting career opportunities locally and internationally, and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 2000 colleagues in Sweden, over 3500 in Scandinavia, and 270 000 globally, you are part of a sharp, technology and business focused community, including challenging learning opportunities of more than 500 courses and certifications
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – being part of a global, long-standing, successful and rapidly expanding organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is our most important guiding principle. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other best-in-class benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasized:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
- Good work-life balance
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. People matter, results count.