Are you a driven and dedicated Key Account Manager with a passion for driving business? Do you thrive in a multicultural and professional environment as part of a developing Nordic team? Are you analytical and structured, yet customer oriented and engaging, with solid knowledge of the Nordic FMCG set up? And are you ready to take on this unique opportunity to join Mutti on the journey of building the world most loved premium tomato brand? Then this may be the right position for you!
Mutti is now looking for a skilled National Key Account Manager with the main responsibility to manage the Key Accounts in Finland & Denmark, Grocery as well as Food Service customers. While securing continuous profitable sales and increase in volume as well as market share, you will keep building a close and long-term relationship with key contacts in the customers organization. Simultaneously you will be an important player in the team that secure new business opportunities for Mutti, defining new partners for growth in the best possible way for strategic development.
This is a unique opportunity to join an expanding Nordic team while taking on a key role in a loved international FMCG/food business. Mutti has seen consistent double digit growth throughout their succesful journey, and will continue to drive the premium tomato category to new heights.
Your main responsibilities:
• Full responsibility of Mutti’s largest accounts in Finland & Denmark. You will have support from the Nordic GM, as well as the engaged colleagues in Italy and teamwork is essential at Mutti.
• Yearly and periodic definition of objectives and strategies for the assigned Key Accounts
• Striving and working towards preferred supplier status and secured strengthened market position as category expert
• Development, sell-in, execution and follow up of profitable trade campaigns
• Monitoring and evaluation of customer development, market conditions and competitive activities in both Finland and Denmark.
Your background & profile
Mutti is looking for an experienced and skilled Key Account Manager with a structured approach and an analytical mindset. You thrive in a fast, multicultural, cross-functional and professional environment, as part of a growing team with high standards and devotion to deliver results. You have an engaging customer approach, with excellent negotiation and communication skills.
Other qualifications include:
• App. 5-10 years’ experience in Sales with a minimum of 2 years of key experience as KAM towards large grocery trade accounts in Finland
• Secure in business planning and execution, analytical and results oriented
• Strong understanding of the marketplace dynamics and a professional network in Finland and Denmark is a merit
• Relevant business experience from FMCG, preferably with strong branded food brands
• Sales and Trade Marketing, retail dynamics, management of premium price brands within the mass market
• Experience from working in a multinational environment
• Advanced language skills in Finnish, Swedish and English is important, if you speak or want to learn Italian it is a plus
• Entrepreneurial attitude
• Goal oriented
• Team player
• Creative and communicative
• Proactive and takes own initiatives
• Attention to details
This position is located at the modern Mutti office in the central part of Stockholm, but you will spend time in both Finland and Denmark on a regular basis. Travel is expected monthly and in some parts of the year you will travel more frequent trips also to the Mutti Headquarters that is located in the north of Italy (Parma). You will report to the Managing Director for the Nordics.
For this recruitment Mutti is partnering with Academic Search International. To apply, please use the link below to upload your CV and cover letter (in alignment with GDPR we cannot process any applications through email).
We are evaluating applications continuously, so we welcome your application promptly!
For more information about the process please contact Researcher Annicka Roos, email@example.com , and for details about the role contact Senior Consultant Martina Josefsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible!
Mutti is nowadays the most beloved tomato brand in Italy. Firstly established in 1899 the Company has been run by the Mutti Family ever since and with its fourth generation is today managed by Francesco Mutti who continues to strongly believe in the values that have let this brand become the most loved Italian tomato brand. Mutti has always worked to guarantee the quality of its tomatoes, investing both in research together with innovation. For more than 100 years the focus has always been the quality. Starting from the selection of seeds and peasants and carefully controlling each single step in the whole process of harvesting and production, Mutti guarantees high quality standards and reliability for its products. Recognised in 1999 with the Integrated Production Certificate and certified GMO-free in 2001, only by using Italian tomatoes, Mutti is strongly committed to be loyal to the values of the family tradition and to share them via their products. Working for Mutti means joining a business that is quickly growing on an international scale. Once you have joined us you will find yourself working within a strongly determined team aiming to succeed always with integrity and actively participating in challenging work projects.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search, Recruitment & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Annicka Roos - email@example.com