Data Migration Technician
On behalf of Metodika who is heping companies to improve health care we want to highlight this open position in their expanding organisation, Data Migration Technician. This position is based at Metodika’s beautiful office located in Nacka Strand, Stockholm and is currently open for applications. Metodika is looking to hire someone who can take the key task of converting data from one medical data system to another.
For more than 20 years, Metodika has served as the guardian of time for elite medical facilities around the world. At Metodika the team are passionate about time. They value time. They save time. They safeguard the customers' time so the clients can spend it where it counts. Caring for their patients.
That is the reason why Metodika support leading healthcare professionals to improve their business and patient satisfaction through the realization of intelligent systems.
Every time a new client is set up in Metodika the data need to be exported from the old system and make it fit into the system. The data that´s being transformed and moved is medical data, so it´s paramount to get the conversion right.
Metodika is now looking to employ another developer who want to join in improving healthcare through intelligent processes and IT-solutions. You will be part of a dynamic and growing team of developers who maintains, supports and develops Metodika EPM, a comprehensive IT-system for hospitals and clinics. Its functionality ranges from CRM and resource planning to journal management and invoicing. The customers are leading private hospitals and clinics across Europe.
Currently Metodika has approximately 20 employees working from a spacious, bright and modern office in Nacka Strand, just a few minutes away from Slussen/Stockholm. It is a multinational team and both English and Swedish is spoken on a daily basis. Metodika would be happy to welcome more multilingual colleagues!
Overall Job Description
This role is responsible for both the data processing and content layout duties required of the Data Processing Technician and Content Layout Technician roles. It is key to use both purchased and proprietary software systems to perform these tasks.
Responsibilities for this role:
• Perform data processing and content layout work according to instructions and department standards.
• Create custom programs to meet client-specific requirements. This may include extensive formatting of fields, suppression, seed appending, IMB creation, casing/punctuation of client fields, specific client sign-off fields/reports, custom sample records or custom file segmentation.
• Create custom layouts to meet client-specific requirements. This may include extensive use of scripting and options within software to create highly engineered setups.
• Ensure that all work is correct, fulfill job instructions and satisfies department QA requirements.
• Provide feedback to Account Services to support continued account development.
• Document client-specific requirements for use by other team members.
• Participate in process improvement or other duties as assigned by management.
• Support and respect coworkers and supervisors.
• Exercise independent judgement in the course of carrying out job functions.
Experience/ Educational requirements:
• Handling large amount of data reading it, structuring it and analyzing it.
• Working with databases, what type of database is unimportant. The point is that you are familiar with how data is/can be structured in databases.
• Some sort of development background since you have to be able to build tools to do the actual data conversion. The sort of programming language you do the conversion in isn´t important, you use the language that suits you and the task best, the resulting dataset is what´s important.
• The role also consist of some project management, where you do the detective work and troubleshoot.
We see that you have the following background/skills:
• Ability to write scrips/programs, for example: Python, Node JS, C#
• Familiar with any type of database, SQL, Oracle, 4D
• Some basic programming skills
• Structured in your work
• Flexible, analytic, problem solver, takes pride in work, work with a purpose and with limited supervision.
Bonus if you have the following:
•Ability to read Scandinavian languages
•Experience working with medical data/processes
How to apply
Note that for this recruitment all applications will be forwarded and handled directly by our client Metodika. Please send your application as soon as possible. Interviews and selection will be done continuously. Your application should contain your CV and a personal letter and should be sent to Wiveka Horwitz, email@example.com
All information is handled confidentially as well as according to the data protection act, GDPR.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Wiveka Horwitz - firstname.lastname@example.org