Start your career in Snus operations at Fiedler & Lundgren.
Fiedler & Lundgren was founded in 1835 and has a rich history of snus production. We are a small group of snus enthusiasts that take pride in keeping old craftsman traditions while still creating innovative products.
Fiedler & Lundgren is a part of British American Tobacco (BAT). Founded in 1902, BAT continues to go from strength to strength thanks to our leading tobacco brands, talented people and our commitment to lead Next Generation Product categories. We employ around 55,000 people worldwide, while many more are indirectly employed through our supply chain. The quality of our people has always played a major role in our success. The culture of our Group is about developing talent from within, while also attracting people who bring knowledge and skills that strengthen our business.
In Fiedler & Lundgren, you are never alone. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to supporting you to reach your full potential.
- Responsible for data input/code creation in SAP systems
- Create, release and maintain product raw material and ingredient specifications
- Create, release and maintain product packaging specifications.
- Create, release and maintain bill of materials (BOM).
- Participate in NPI project kick-offs and action agreed tasks.
- Support Product Team when needed in routine tasks.
- Work experience in production, technology, quality and /or product.
- Experience of oral tobacco/oral nicotine products, ingredients and production processes
- SAP experience.
- Good PC skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Careful, independent and structured in ways of working
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Ability to identify detailed relationships
- Good analytical thinking
- Strong teamwork and reliability
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.