Are you passionate about leading development and implementations within compensation and benefit projects? Do you have a proactive style, influencing communication, the drive and ambition to perform above expectation to contribute to our passion for pets and future roadmap for Total Rewards? Then you might be our next colleague!
As Total Rewards Specialist, you are expected to drive and facilitate execution of key compensation and benefits projects within Mars Vet Health EU in over 12 countries, coordinate day-to-day individual offer design and management with the business units and collaborate with different functions to ensure proper understanding and implement of the future roadmap within the area.
Essential duties and responsibilities
Total Rewards Specialist:
- Drives and facilitates execution of key compensation and benefits projects
- Develops and implements Total Rewards optimization survey, pay analysis and pay framework design, as relevant in the different markets
- Coordinates the project management of key Total Rewards processes such as: job evaluation (levelling), benefits analysis, benefit roadmap design and implementation
- Assists Director of Total Reward Strategy with managing our partnerships with consultants and third parties on key projects
- Coordinates timelines of projects and involvement of our P&O professionals and business units
- Coordinates data collection across businesses for various initiatives (including M&A projects) and assists with preparation of presentations to our stakeholders.
- Collaborates with Treasury, Tax and Benefits team to ensure proper understanding of the governance process for implementing the benefit alignment roadmap
This is a permanent role, preferably based in Stockholm, reporting to the Mars Vet Health Director of Total Reward Strategy.
The position holds an international focus and will require some travelling.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor´s degree in relevant areas (e.g. HR, Statistics, Business)
- Fluent in English
- Preferably 3-5 years experience of Total Rewards, Communication and Project management (both technical and process management)
- Coordination of Total Rewards programs deployment in multiple European countries
- Leading multiple projects
- Data analysis and data management
- Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.)
- Strong customer orientation
- Influencing and consultative skills
- Business and financial acumen
- Strong in communication
- Driven, proactive and result oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player
At Mars you are offered freedom with responsibility and the opportunity to make a significant difference in everyday life. With us you get the best of both worlds - the feeling of being part of the team in a local unit while being a part of one of the world's largest privately owned companies. Mars is a workplace with a dynamic and informal culture, but with clear principles that have guided us to success for a long time.
Please apply by uploading your CV and cover letter in English through the application form. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, though no later than 2019-08-25. Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All enquiries are treated confidentially. For more information about the role or recruitment process, please contact recruiter Patricia Key at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 721829898.
We look forward to your application.
Mars Petcare Group
Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, Mars Petcare is one of the world’s leading pet care providers and employs more than 80,000 associates across 50+ countries. The company has more than forty brands including three billion-dollar brands - PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS® and ROYAL CANIN®. Other leading brands include: KITEKAT®, BANFIELD®, CESAR®, NUTRO®, SHEBA®, CHAPPI®, CATSAN®, FROLIC®, PERFECT FIT® and GREENIES®. The Petcare division is also the leading veterinary service provider globally with a network of over 2,000 pet hospitals including BANFIELD™, BLUEPEARL™, PET PARTNERS™, and VCA™. The company is active in innovation and technology for pets, with WISDOM PANEL™ genetic health screening and DNA testing for dogs, the WHISTLE™ GPS dog tracker, and LEAP VENTURE STUDIO accelerator and COMPANION FUND™ programs that drive innovation and disruption in the pet care industry.
Vet Health Group
A division of the Petcare Group, the Veterinary Health Group generates more than $5.5 billion annual revenue across six different businesses: Banfield, BluePearl, Pet Partners, VCA, AniCura and Linnaeus. The company has grown aggressively through acquisition across these key businesses, which represent a comprehensive platform of services in the veterinary space from primary care, specialty surgery, laboratory services and technology. The division has more than 60,000 associates across several continents and countries. The opportunity to expand globally is significant as marked by two recent acquisitions in Europe with AniCura, headquartered in Sweden and Linnaeus in the United Kingdom. The US headquarters for the Veterinary Services Group is based near Portland, Oregon.