We give you the opportunity to work with Key Account Management and People Leadership in a value driven company where you develop yourself and others every day. Welcome to Mars!
As Key Account Team Manager, you will build and lead a high performing, customer centric and engaged KAM Team working with emerging channels. Today your team consists of 3 KAM and 2 sales support. Together you work with maximizing customer engagement by winning ‘heart & minds’, as well as driving profitable category growth and increased market shares. In the role you will develop and implement customer sales strategies and concepts in accordance with Mars’ overall category, brand and sales strategies.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Provide great line management and role model leadership.
- Develop a strong interface towards Category Management, Field Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Finance to optimize the use of competencies to drive top line growth and business shape down to account contribution within the accounts.
- Apply the MARS collaboration standards to plan and conduct negotiations with customers and support Key account Managers in negotiating terms and condition.
- Be the key source of information regarding the accounts and have the ability to represent and drive the customer agenda internally, and MARS externally.
- Overall responsible to validate accounts sales and investment forecast in close cooperation with Demand Planners and Finance.
This is a permanent role, based in Ørestad Copenhagen, reporting to the Market Director Sweden.
We are looking for you who are passionate about leadership, sales and the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry. We see that you have a strong entrepreneurial drive, ambition to perform above expectation to contribute to our future growth.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Minimum 3 years of Business Management experience
- Leadership experience
- Experience from retail, wholesale or convenience trade and its working practices
Key competences to be successful in this role include:
- Developing people and building effective teams
- Business knowledge, understanding and development
At MARS you are offered freedom with responsibility and the opportunity to make a significant difference in everyday life. With us you get the best of both worlds - the feeling of being part of the team in a local unit while being a part of one of the world's largest privately owned companies. MARS is a workplace with a dynamic and informal culture, but with clear principles that have guided us to success for a long time. Built in in our everyday work, we strive to always develop our business and ourselves; this is your place to grow.
Please apply by uploading your CV and cover letter in English through the application form. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, though no later than 2019-11-11. Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All enquiries are treated confidentially. For more information about the role or recruitment process, please contact recruiter Patricia Key at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application!
About MARS, Incorporated
Mars Nordics is a subsidiary of Mars Inc., one of the world's largest privately owned companies established in 1911, now with over 100.000 associates worldwide and expanding with new opportunities and generating annual revenues of more than $33 billion. MARS is a global leader in chocolate, pet care, gum, confectionary and has world class brands that have been around for more than 100 years. MARS Nordics is marketing a range of well-known brands such as SNICKERS®, M&M'S®, TWIX®, MARS®, PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, UNCLE BEN’S®, and DOLMIO®. MARS Nordics is part of the European organisation, employs over 200 Associates, and has their Nordic hub in Ørestad, Copenhagen.
MARS is a value driven company, our five principles serve as our compass for how we conduct ourselves and how we work at MARS. Associates put our MARS Principles into action every day through our work and our relationships with our consumers, customers, business partners, communities and one another to make a difference for people and the planet through our performance. MARS is an organization that deeply believes in its associate’s potential.