Are you passionate about enabling best in class Sales Execution through effective process management, open information flow and engaging collaboration in a great company? Then you might be our next Field Sales Effectiveness Coordinator.
You will be playing a key role in facilitating the day to day operation of our Swedish Field Sales team. Through delivering insightful and timely reporting and information, you will provide our large team of Field Sales representatives with the knowledge and tools they need to deliver to the highest possible standard, and ultimately help us to grow our categories with our customers.'
Essential duties and responsibilities
This is a full time role with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitate setting and follow up of commercial targets and key KPIs for field sales (e.g. GSV, display index, # of touch points, visits per day, coverage, sell-out etc)
- Provide weekly reporting to Field Sales and the wider Swedish business
- Effective day to day field sales management (store panel, visits per day, route planning, reporting and overall tracking of performance vs objectives
- Ownership and development of sales management system (Mobiletouch)
- Preparing and sharing of POS data on Field level
- Ad Hoc Support for Field Sales issues
- PO Creation and invoice approval
- Collecting feedback from Field Sales regarding activities and campaigns to be communicated internally
- Ensuring visibility of upcoming campaigns and associated deadlines throughout the business
- Responsible for contact with 3rd party merchandising head office
- Supporting in organization of sales conferences and meetings
Estimated travel days of 15-20 days per year to attend regional and national sales conferences.
Education & Professional Qualification
University or college degree, preferably related to Economics/Business etc
Fluency in English and Swedish are a must
Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Powerpoint, is an advantage
Min 2 years professional experience, ideally from field sales or execution in store.
Interest working in technical systems and experience from Excel.
- Action orientation
- Drive for results
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and trust
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects
- Data accuracy
Please apply by filling in the application form and upload your CV and cover letter in English.
Since interviews will be held continuously, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible, though no later than 2019-06-07. Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
For more information about the job, please contact Neil Fitzpatrick, Field Sales Effectiveness Manager, Mars Nordics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!
Mars Nordics is a subsidiary of Mars Inc., one of the world's largest privately owned companies established in 1911, now with over 100.000 Associates worldwide and expanding with new opportunities and generating annual revenues of more than $33 billion. Mars is a global leader in chocolate, pet care, gum, and food and has world-class brands that have been around for more than 100 years. Mars Nordics is marketing a range of well-known brands such as SNICKERS®, M&M'S®, TWIX®, MARS®, PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, UNCLE BEN’S®, and DOLMIO®. Mars Nordics is a part of the European organization, employs over 260 Associates, and has its Nordic hub in Ørestad, Copenhagen.
Mars is a value driven company, our five principles serve as our compass for how we conduct ourselves and how we work at Mars. Associates put our Mars Principles into action every day through our work and our relationships with our consumers, customers, business partners, communities and one another to make a difference for people and the planet through our performance. Our Nordic offices are WWF Green Office certified, meaning we focus on reducing our environmental impact on waste and electricity. Mars is a value-driven organization that deeply believes in its associates’ potential.For more information, please visit www.mars.com. Follow us: