Do you enjoy evaluating commercial potential of new projects? Would you like to help us find new leads within pharmaceutical peptides together with our global sales team? Then you might be our new colleague!
Identify and seek to understand the customers’ needs around peptide research and development and seek to understand the decision-making process around outsourcing of contact manufacturing. You will work with the sales team and management to meet the customer’s requirements and filter projects in order for the sales team to design appropriate quotes and proposals. It is also important to work closely with Development and Technology to identify future trends and changes. You will report to our Director Global Sales & Marketing.
- Asses the global Bulk API peptide market
- Asses the company’s contract manufacturing services for peptides or peptidomimetics active pharmaceutical ingredients and cosmetics
- Build relationships with technical personnel responsible for drug discovery & development, drug manufacturing outsourcing at biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Expand this relationship to the academic institutions as potential incubators of peptides innovation projects
- Help to understand the market dimension and additional field resources needed to ensure a strong presence at all potential customers
- Establish the pricing strategies with the sales team
- Search databases for new chemical peptide proje
- Visit and present PPL’s service offering and technical capabilities at conference and exhibitions
- Maintain and update responsibility for Market Intelligence in CRM system
- Identify and maximize business potential from existing customer base
- Develop new accounts within global market
- Maintain an accurate database and calling activity log of all existing, prospect and target accounts within defined territory
We are looking for someone with a strong drive, that is independent and blessed with a passion. Your ability of understanding a business case is of higher importance than deep technical skills, even though this can also support you in becoming successful. You might previously have been working with sales and understands the terms of our business. Alternatively worked as an engineer in chemistry or pharma but has a drive to move closer to the commercial side. Your ability to build relationships both internally and externally will also help you to gain impact.
You will be part of a strong and very competent team. We believe that there are good reasons behind why colleagues stay with the company for a long time. A business-driven culture has also created strong results and growth rate over many years.
In case you have the skills required and identify yourself in this we hope that you will apply for the position at once.
Please, send in your resume to us before January 30th 2019. You apply via “Sök tjänst”. We do not accept applications via email. If you have any questions related to the role, please contact our Director of Global Sales and Marketing on email@example.com or our Global HR Director Jacob Nilsson on email Jacob.Nilsson@polypeptide.com.
For questions related to the recruitment process please contact recruiter Jonna Warnerbring at Jonna.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be evaluated on a continuous basis.
The PolyPeptide Group is a growing contract and development manufacturing organization for peptides and peptide related molecules. The Group is one of the world’s largest independent contract manufacturers of therapeutic peptides for the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and veterinary markets employing more than 800 people in six manufacturing sites located in France, India, Belgium, Sweden and the USA. PolyPeptide Group is privately-held organization and our peptides are used in the treatment of a large number of diseases such as Cancer, Diabetes and IBS.
For more information, please visit www.polypeptide.com